The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiftfallout said:
those were your only options to begin with. Thats kind of the point of a forum.

Well, yeah, but most forums are--
Well... Fun.

**Edit: Aw, damn. Sorry, double-posted.

ok guys this is what i think wiichat should do

if someone says "ok guys i'm out good night" or something, they should be suspended for the rest of the day(i just realised that wasn't a good example, oh well)

however if they say

"i agree," *makes a point "but i'm leaving now, bye"

then their post is post-worthy, the more harsh people are, the better the people on this forum is, i think there should be twice as much mods, people who ion trust

i also think mods just suspend other mods, cause i notice some of them flame members but the second the members flame back(even if it's, "no i disagree with your opinion" welkl BAm they are banned)

but the thing is if someone reports that the mod that posted that would be what the ****, and they would probably know who reported it (right?) so if that person made a simple mistake later on then they will get banned too

i think some mods here are good but they don't use their powers to the full extent, however i think some mods take full advantage of their powers and do stuff that isn't right

(sorry i just kinda babbled on, i tend to do that)

oh and another point of why their should be mods

the gingerkid even, he was reported about 12 times and wasn't banned until the nesxt day because i went through the trouble of pming tlc, if i haven't none of the mods wouldn't of took action

nuff said

Now the thread has gone down the tube..

i also think mods just suspend other mods, cause i notice some of them flame members but the second the members flame back(even if it's, "no i disagree with your opinion" welkl BAm they are banned)

If i0n notices a mod out of line he will most likely remove that said mod. However I doubt this will happen.

As for the rest of your post I'm slightly confused..

Last edited:
Kiwi said:
Were Macs. That wont happen.

Haha!
"Hello, I'm a Mac."

ShiftFallOut: "And I'm a PC. *Sneezes* Oh, sorry. I caught that virus that's goin' around, better stand back."

"OH, no, Macs uhh... Don't get viruses."

ShiftFallOut: "WELL YOU'RE A COMPLETE DOUCHE! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT SO SHUT UP!"

"...'Kay."

Koukin said:
Well, yeah, but most forums are--
Well... Fun.

**Edit: Aw, damn. Sorry, double-posted.
It's ok, you new here anyways..and everyone those that mistake..i seem to do it all the time without wanting to

Koukin said:
Haha!
"Hello, I'm a Mac."

ShiftFallOut: "And I'm a PC. *Sneezes* Oh, sorry. I caught that virus that's goin' around, better stand back."

"OH, no, Macs uhh... Don't get viruses."

ShiftFallOut: "WELL YOU'RE A COMPLETE DOUCHE! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT SO SHUT UP!"

"...'Kay."
:lol: :lol: :lol:
sooo true

573.gif

Assuming that this thread has gone way off topic there is not much else to discuss other than "Hello I'm a Mac and I'm a PC...etc" I believe it should be closed.

Syntax said:
573.gif

Assuming that this thread has gone way off topic there is not much else to discuss other than "Hello I'm a Mac and I'm a PC...etc"
Machine role play?....

"Yes, i'm the iPhone and i'm f***ing awesome..."

Syntax said:
Assuming that this thread has gone way off topic there is not much else to discuss other than "Hello I'm a Mac and I'm a PC...etc" I believe it should be closed.

BWAHA!
Dude, props for the awesome image. Even so, we're having fun, so what's the problem? Fun's banned on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back