The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but close to there, like say........42% there

No offense but seeing as you have only been here for about a month I don't think you can really judge as to where Wiichat really stands. I know it may sound a bit harsh but it takes more than a month to truely understand what goes on around a forum. Also your point that 42% of wiichat members spam etc may be a bit high.

Rep must go, that is one thing causing problems among wiichat.
The 'rate, how famous, and define the member above you' threads should get locked, again, this is all a popularity contest and members are getting full of themselves because they are rated 10/10 usually or have a high rep count.
Take the things I have mentioned away, then there will be no competition. Meaning members focusing on more wii-related threads.
lee

In my opinion yes rep can be seen as a problem and sometimes leads to arguments and whatnot so for that I sort of agree. As for those threads they play no harm. After all their just for fun and most of the people posting in those threads don't take it seriously.. or at least I hope they don't. After all it is in the board games and was meant for a mean of entertainment.

report bad posts? thats like telling the teacher when someone takes your lunch money. it Doesnt work.

If it didn't work it wouldn't be there. As I have said before emails are sent to moderators once a post and or thread is reported notifying them of someone breaking the rules. However if you feel that the method of reporting a post doesn't work you could always send a private message to one of the online moderators.

i see what u mean, all those threads getting wasted by those pokenoobs.

Trolling and or spam.. Another unnecessary comment..

Post count should also be disabled, just like rep and there other things i previously said.

From what I've seen post count hasn't been a big issue around here.

1) I don't even think there's an option to get rid of Post Count.

i0n has a choice to decide whether or not post count is visible. So if he wanted he could remove it.

like the pokenoobs, they should ONLY enter a poke thread and nothing else

Could you please quit calling those members "pokenoobs", thanks. Sure they may like the game and may not be the best members it doesn't mean they don't all abide by the rules here at wiichat. Some of those members are active and do try to help out and by constantly putting them down in threads such as this one it helps no one.

But I have seen people join this month and nearly have 1K posts, they must have no life..

What they decide to do with their day is up to them not you. All because you may have 1k+ posts it doesn't make you a better member..

Just remember "Quality over Quantity"

A good post is worth more than 1k bad posts.

yeah, it has to go.
it cause to much problem

Not necessarily. This is the only time I've heard that "Post count should go". Other than this thread it has never been a problem. I say it stays.

Sorry if I may have come off as a bit rude, and or harsh but theres no need to worry.

I don't mind post count, I actually enjoy knowing I've made 1,000something useful contributions to JoeBlow's 10,000 pieces of crap...

Gymdawg said:
I don't mind post count, I actually enjoy knowing I've made 1,000something useful contributions to JoeBlow's 10,000 pieces of crap...
You mean Prinny's 7,457?

And yes, I agree with you. I said that earlier on..

Last edited:
will have to see how it goes on from here, none of us can predict the outcome of this. it might be a good thing for the forum or a bad thing. you'll never know...

ssbb_lover said:
You mean Prinny's 7,457?

And yes, I agree with you. I said that earlier on..
or your 4,981!
jeeze! you must have no life!

close post count joke intended

Everyone here has a point..and I personally go with everyone in this thread except for Syntax, First of All THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM IN THIS FORUM!! it's true that alot of ppl have been thinking highly of themself only because ppl rate them 10 points for no reason whats so ever..i go there sometimes and say you get 10 because i feel happy...Second..Rep are a Problem, i've seen ppl fight for it..some of them are not taking it seriously at all " I'll rep you is you rep me" that what they do..sure one can get Repped to have done something cool but some just rep ppl because they got rep for them back...and trust me everyone knows that now and they are taking advantage of it. The Post count..i personaly think it should stay because i like to know where i am in and how much i post..and i think to many would revolt if we were to take it off..The Spamming, i can't believe how blind some people can be in this Forum, some don't see where this forum is Leading..i just watch my friend be in his forums and their totally organized compare to Wiichat..and can someone answer me this question..WHERE THE HELL IS i0n?!?

it's true that alot of ppl have been thinking highly of themself only because ppl rate them 10 points for no reason whats so ever..i go there sometimes and say you get 10 because i feel happy.

Not everyone takes it seriously. Also you don't see people going around saying "Omg such and such game me 10/10 in popularity etc."

The Spamming, i can't believe how blind some people can be in this Forum, some don't see where this forum is Leading..i just watch my friend be in his forums and their totally organized compare to Wiichat..and can someone answer me this question..WHERE THE HELL IS i0n?!?

Everybody knows that spamming is a problem that this forum has been dealing with for a while. However the reason I have been saying people are getting too worked up is because of a recent incedent with the member Ginger. However as you will notice other times when a person has joined and spammed the forum the same argument always comes up. "We need something done", "We need more mods..etc" Not saying I disagree with some of your suggestions I'm just saying people are getting too worried over one member who has now said he is sorry and would like to change his ways. As for i0n.. Like I have mentioned before admins and moderators have the option to change their online status to offline or invisible if they want to. So as for i0n he may be online..or offline..

Last edited:
Y'all think this is bad, try the Gamefaqs.com forums. It's like a n00b and butter orgy over there; the butter's for lubrication...

ssbb_lover said:
Noticed.

I'm getting sick of talking about this. I want an official announcement directly from the head honcho.
Which is why i said " WHERE THE HELL IS i0n?!?"

Stop playing with the CAPS LOCK.
CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHY TALKING LIKE THIS IS IRRITATING?!?!1!?twelve?eleven11!

Gymdawg said:
Stop playing with the CAPS LOCK.
CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHY TALKING LIKE THIS IS IRRITATING?!?!1!?twelve?eleven11!
not really but ok..

Alright fine, but talking in caps on the internet is often considered shouting. I'll just pray your fingers get a sore throat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back