The official conduit thread - the sequel

Actually, he can. Notice how he said "looks".

It looks like it to him but he won't know for sure until he plays the game to compare. I don't see how it is anyways, they seem like two different games to me..

As for no Motionplus, I had a feeling that would be the case considering there wasn't a lot of motions in the game that could use the technology.

Does anybody know if there will be destructible environments, like computers or cars and what not blowing up from being shot at?

And on amazon and gamestop, is that really the final box art? because that is pretty lame.

Does anybody know if there will be destructible environments, like computers or cars and what not blowing up from being shot at?

And on amazon and gamestop, is that really the final box art? because that is pretty lame.

thats not the final boxart. thast just a mock-up.

How could it help aiming? The technology improves the waggle effect, not the pointing one.

thats what i thought too but it actually does with "aiming" as in when the wiimote IR pointer isnt pointed at screen, it can still show the reticule instead of showing "please point wii remote at screen"

How could it help aiming? The technology improves the waggle effect, not the pointing one.

Ha! I love starting debates with an obvious response (Look! He set up a bear trap!!)

With Wii MotionPlus the game will no longer be dependent on IR. With MotionPlus it could help improve controls. IR is NOT perfect, for example, have you ever pointed a little too far to the left or right on a Wii FPS?? What happens? The game loses track of where you're actually pointing. This could be resolved with MotionPlus and let's be real here, aiming can be a little too sensitive.

Did you notice during the E3 conference the Nintendudes had to point at the screen and press A?? I'm hoping this is an auto-calibration feature that can finally rid FPS's of an aiming reticule/crosshair. If this is possible this would mean we'll be aiming with %100 accuracy.

Games goin to rock. Chalk another one up for the big SEGA :D

What I was talking about was actual movement with the Wii controller, aside from tossing grenades with the nunchuck and some twisting movements with the remote there isn't much in the way of motion controls.

That's why when I heard they scrapped motionplus I wasn't too surprised because there wasn't much to refine with that technology.

hey guys did u know how wiispeak is going to work?

will you hear everyone in the game or do you have to add them as your friend to hear them?

Last edited:
Nope. To be honest, no one really has heard much about the online multiplayer experience at all. We know that 16 player matches are working well and that there are several modes. Also that LAN connection is functional (?). So we really haven't seen or heard much about it at all...

I think I also heard that there is a lobby that doesn't need friend codes to be paired with people...(?)

(?)=Not Positive

hey guys did u know how wiispeak is going to work?

will you hear everyone in the game or do you have to add them as your friend to hear them?

i am interested to find out. i am going to hold off on buying wii speak until i see how it is with this game. if its awesome with the conduit, it would be worth it! I really hope this multiplayer is done right with tons of maps/weapons and replay value.

Back