the official confession booth... deep dark secrets

I knew I'd find someone who believes that sexuality can be changed. Never thought it'd be Jack though. :p

I do believe that you can change your sexuality, if you want to ever so badly - because it would be ridiculous to say that Homosexuality is genetic, and cannot be changed.

Okay.

Zubayr, however, didn't go to "bisexuality counselling" on his own accord. His father "encouraged" him to go. He shouldn't feel the need to change. If he decides to try and change though, that's his choice.

Very few people exit the counselling, or better-known "ex-gay" groups with a changed sexual orientation. Rather, they are told that homosexuality is wrong and disgusting, and are taught to abstain from homosexuality, even if they can feel it. This often leads to depression for patients, and more.

Wikipedia said:
The president of Exodus [an ex-gay organisation] said he agrees that people can't necessarily change their sexual orientation, but he said they can "live in accord with their beliefs and faith" by renouncing homosexuality and not engaging in same-sex relationships."

But you're right, it's about being happy. I just don't believe sexuality can actually be altered, not at all... The "success stories" are people who are able to live life heterosexually because they think their homosexual urges are so wrong that they manage live with them whilst being opposed to them. I don't think this mindset is healthy, so I'd encourage anyone to be happy the way they are.

It's your choice though, ultimately.

So, if a friend didn't want to be gay (fyi, no one ever wants to be gay anyway, people just accept it as the way they are), I'd encourage them to be happy with themselves no matter what.

I think I'd do pretty great with a man, how disturbing that may be.

I've done a lot of stupid things. Lmfao, don't regret it though. Not in the least. At the time it was me having fun. I never did anything really bad so I have no regrets. At least now I can say proudly that I've matured a lot more.

i beat up an old lady once, she was 1 of my relatives. hehe

I have pee'd on my friends bed, pee'd on another friends TV and pee'd in another friends fridge.

When drunk of course, I tend to think most things are toilets.

I still can't get over someone that I haven't seen in 4 years. Every relationship I have never lasts long or goes well. It's like I'm not satisfied with any other girl. Now she's pregnant, and I'd still take her.

I don't know why it's like this. We never went out. We were best friends. REALLY close friends. Now she wont even talk to me. I guess I just hate the fact that I never saw that she wanted to be more than friends till it was to late. When I realized it she was going to move away.

oh wow, that sucks. I can sympathize because I've felt the same for someone I haven't seen in more than 6 years, the difference is she's not pregnant.

oh wow, that sucks. I can sympathize because I've felt the same for someone I haven't seen in more than 6 years, the difference is she's not pregnant.

i know what you guys're talking about, BUT there will come a point where you realize that you need to change your thinking.

Um...
I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had a crush on my male History teacher...

i know what you guys're talking about, BUT there will come a point where you realize that you need to change your thinking.

haha, that point has come and gone several times. But in the end it always goes back to that one person. It's unavoidable almost. In my personal opinion, there are some things in your past you have to deal with before you can get over them, so at least in my case I won't be able to really get over it until I have seen her again and confronted the issue, even if I don't end up with her.

I once killed an entire village of shrimp people.

Wait... that's called dinner.

Okay back to the point... confessions.

There's always girls who like me and I always just disregard them and pretend like I don't notice anything. Girls always say guys are clueless, but I see it as being kind. I feel bad for them, but still don't want to date them. It gets worse when they say they love me (which I find idiotic). This throws me off because I lost all hope that love was anything more than an idiotic concept created by people who wished that the world could actually hold something so beautiful. Yet love is only a chemical emotion, a need to feel connected with someone, someway, no matter how trying it may be. True love can't exist for there to be true love there would have to be a way for people to truly feel. Mankind is devoid of true emotions, for how can one feel perfection when one is imperfect?

Wow... I just ranted. Oh well, it's a confession booth :p.

Overall point: I give girls/women false hope because I'm too much of a coward, or kind, to tell them the truth. Life is a lie, so why bother trying to live the truth.

Okay, I'm good with my faults for another... week, or so, so this helped out.

Back