the official mario galaxy help thread

daviduk200 said:
yes doda bird you have to get the bee mario suit.
but from past personal experience, there's not enough time to fly back up to land with the bee mario suit; i just end up dying. when i get the coin, does it give me something to regain my flying time?

okay so you know the fountain galaxy or whatever it's called? so yeah, i got to the one where you need 15 stars (Bowser's Star Reactor, The Fiery Stronghold) so I got to the part where he start's stomping on that little planet thing. but i don't know what to do? i made him stomp on the lava and he got burnt, but nothing else happens! what do i do? thanks.

dodabird said:
but from past personal experience, there's not enough time to fly back up to land with the bee mario suit; i just end up dying. when i get the coin, does it give me something to regain my flying time?

when i done it i forgot exactly what happens but i think you shot back up, or a vine appears, i forgat but i know you dont fall to you death,

when he starts running round run the oposite asy into him he will trn so spin him, then do it again

daviduk200 said:
when he starts running round run the oposite asy into him he will trn so spin him, then do it again

I'm confused. Can you make that a little more clear?
Thanks.

dookie1293 said:
I'm confused. Can you make that a little more clear?
Thanks.

when he is burnt he runs around the planet.
so you run around in the opposite direction so you end up head on,
he wil turn to to go the other way, exposing his tail spin NOW, he will be thrown into the air land on his back, and he will slide around the planet, so spin him again, and sometimes again
hay look at my post count 1234 lol.

daviduk200 said:
when he is burnt he runs around the planet.
so you run around in yhe opposite direction so you end up head on,
he wil turn to to go the other way, exposing his tail spin NOW, he will be thrown into the air land on his back, and he will slide around the planet, so spin him again, and sometimes again

Alright, THANK YOU.
My Wii is off now, but when I play again, I will DEFINATLY try this.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
Thanks again. :)

daviduk200 said:
when i done it i forgot exactly what happens but i think you shot back up, or a vine appears, i forgat but i know you dont fall to you death,
thanks a bunch, daviduk200

I don't need help, just wanna vent. I am at the "fate of the universe" level and I just keep dying. Ugh. I am soo irritated. I think I went through 6 men and then I just shut off the game cause I couldn't take it anymore!!

So for Dino Piranha Speed Run - is there anything special I need to do? I keep dying trying to make the jump from the gray stone to the green square over to the venus trap....

You think dying 6 times on one level is bad?

Try going through 24 men trying to beat Bouldergeist with the daredevil comet.

Or, my personal favorite, losing 30 men on the rolling gizmo galaxy.

I didn't even know I could get as angry as I was during my perpetual state of falling on that damn level.

masterjedi said:
You think dying 6 times on one level is bad?

Try going through 24 men trying to beat Bouldergeist with the daredevil comet.

Or, my personal favorite, losing 30 men on the rolling gizmo galaxy.

I didn't even know I could get as angry as I was during my perpetual state of falling on that damn level.
Who are you talking to?

Back