The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

always nice to see the clan doing well.
we need to build up his self esteem though :devil:

Im really starting to get annoyed with hackers - I was playing BB and we couldnt vault or climb on anything and couldnt have any attachments. Really annoying. :(

No sense complaining about hackers at this point. There's just too many of them! All you can do is just exit the current game and try to find a new one without the hackers. Unfortunately, "homebrew" has become as much a part of playing GE as noob tubers and masty spammers...sadly.

Also, what you described above is actually pretty funny for BB. To me, the most annoying thing about BB is when someone just blows up the box in 2 secs with the masty. To me, that's the worst!

Was just in a team game at lunch and encountered two 56 masty spammers on the Industrial map. I recently changed one of my loadouts to multitask so I could have a masty on hand for such an occasion. I followed Dr. TampaBondo's example and gave them a dose of their own medicine. I had thought about leaving the game but was in the mood to dole out some punishment. Gratifying to say the least.

No sense complaining about hackers at this point. There's just too many of them! All you can do is just exit the current game and try to find a new one without the hackers. Unfortunately, "homebrew" has become as much a part of playing GE as noob tubers and masty spammers...sadly.

Also, what you described above is actually pretty funny for BB. To me, the most annoying thing about BB is when someone just blows up the box in 2 secs with the masty. To me, that's the worst!
Its no fun without people you know, same with Heroes - no one protects the hero/BB Holder. They all run around the map trying to get as much xp as possible, not really caring about the objective of the mode.

In other news, interesting tags.. :p

hey ho, ive seen my GE name here in some posts. i wanted to let you know, iam pleased to see that ;).

thank you very much for this:

Gilligan is a beast, pure and simple. I'd rate him in the top percent of elite 56's. Very nasty!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you've earned it, Gilligan! I've run into you in-game plenty of times, and just about every time you've been lethal. I've seen plenty of other players online in multiple forums acknowledge that as well. Quality play like that deserves to be recognized. I'll play with/against you anytime! :thumbsup:

Barring some people's saracasm, over-all positive: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-/60588212
And again, here as well: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-/58177539
And of course, here: http://www.wiichat.com/forum/goldeneye-007/78547-official-post-game-thread-page49.html

Last edited:
Played Conflict with TampaBondo, he won 2 times, 1 once (2nd place over 3rd), small differences on score, it's on!!

Excuses excuses excuses...set it up, I'll be there...

...besides...when I am ever not playing conflict?!

Back