The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Sorry for not being disappointed, i enjoy Goldeneye and i seriously don't care what someone's using on weapons and strategy, bbbbbrrring it on! :)

A couple of games annoyed me to no end today.
And mostly because of one player in it.

I hate people who only play in the spots of the map that are to their advantage.
Who find a portion of the map and remain their constantly.
Especially when said same person, does other annoying things,
like purposely w8 till some else actually has the guts to go on the offense ( instead of playing defensvely all the time)
and use that person as a shield when they come out firing for a few seconds, till going back to their safe retreat.
And when these persons steal my freaking kill, after i poured id the majority of the bullets it just shits me out.
I was playing TC, but if this was Team Licensed to Kill, i'd be gunning that person down to no end.

I know exactly what ya means, Koops... In all honesty, I fell victim to the same habitual strategy in my earlier days of Modern Warfare 2 and in recent times Red Dead Redemption. Not intentionally though, once I crossed a danger zone I'd widely patrol locations beyond it solely to avoid going back into an overly dangerous area t' search for [STRIKE]target practice[/STRIKE] foes. Eventually I did notice what I was doin' is essentially semi-camping, so I attempted to change areas in the map after a good killstreak to keep things fresh whenever the coast was (supposedly) clear to cross no-mans land.

Overly usin' strategies like that don't really belong in anywhere but strictly competitive play, I'd say.

Last edited:
Whitehil, I love you. You're a great player plus you use the vargen! :D

"Trevlyan and Whitehil sitting in a tree. K-I-L-L-I-N-G. First comes love. Then comes barrages. Then comes Tamps with a strata kill streak."

Happy Thanksgiving guys and it's always nice playing with you two!

sorry to whitehil, trevelyan and co. I was playing badly.
And even more so to everyone else who faced me today.
I felt like camping like a noob.

Minutes after I go offline, a bloody spambot shows up right then... sunovabitch

Whoopee, a spammer... We aren't idiots you know.

Ignore them fools, 99.9% they're bots and won't get the message. 0.1% of the time they're spammers, and respondin' to spam just makes more spam. :lol:

sorry to whitehil, trevelyan and co. I was playing badly.
And even more so to everyone else who faced me today.
I felt like camping like a noob.
I wasn't having the greatest game either.. That niels guy was so annoying though, in facility he kept camping everywhere

Just reached lvl 55.
Only about 70k left till the ivana.
Just been killing people with the Gambit.

As ever. I find it a strange gun.
It kills so fast,
but the the reload (even with going in and out zoom) is bothersome.
Also it is almost too accurate.

GGs guys, cant believe I forgot to post here, GGs to everyone I've ever played with. It's a great game and I hope you allcontinue to enjoy it. I'm thankful for all the great games you guys have given me. :)

I played against a level 40 this morning named "lab" and although he was camping a lot, he actually was pretty good. GGs!

Back