The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Tampa, are you 007 Bondo (lvl7)?
Or do you have youself an imitator?

It seems some ppl begrudge others good games.
A couple of times i had near 2k in a single game.
And i got host quits a few seconds before game ending.

Last edited:
Nope, not me. Must've been an imitator. Only my "main" profile is the "Bondo." All my other alts are totally different. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, unless the imitators are mis-behaving themselves. HAHA

"I am the original Bondo! All others are hatin' and imitatin'!"

I was actually online playing as "MyDogSparty" this morning, one of my original IGNs for old time's sake.

Last edited:
Thank you 009 for hosting for an hour and half nonstop.
Also there was a good player #$&$# (or something like that) in the lobby as well.
GG to you. And yes i did masty you on archives.
I'm in the midst of grinding my last lvl and want it to be over soon so...
God knows going from lvl 55 to 56 takes long enough.
I've grinded 35k in two days, but still need another 40k....
Argh!

@all those who invited me in the last hour:
Srr for not responding, but i was on the tail end of 40k grinding session to reach lvl 56 with my E7 alt and obtain the ivana.
It's now 1o'clock in the night, and i just reached the target.
The actual playing with the ivana and finding out what settings i prefer will be for another day though.

It's fine, me and Whitehil and pablo eventually found a game.but I lagged so badly I had to quit, and by that time it was 11:30 and I almost fell asleep in one of the games!0

Trev, are you lagging like crazy as well, or is it just that i'm the host?

@Tampa, or you can rename yourself KoopaBondo and pay tribute to me :)

Last edited:
Nah I was lagging as well!
Had a fun time with Koopa, got a 16/17 kill streak! :D

Then played some TLTK where there were a couple of hackers using golden gun and mjr's. Good fun stealing it from them and repeatedly killing them with it. :)

Nah I was lagging as well!
Had a fun time with Koopa, got a 16/17 kill streak! :D

Then played some TLTK where there were a couple of hackers using golden gun and mjr's. Good fun stealing it from them and repeatedly killing them with it. :)
You found that hacker too? It was awesome haha! Getting Mastys with ACOGs on it and MJRs with Thermals!

al33, cali.
I wanted to have some fun games with you all (despite proxyton'er dfunk)
but after another wii feeze i'm calling it a night.
Cya around

Just had a bb session ruined by two noobs constantly noob tubing for three games straight, I eventually had to quit because it was impossible to win against them.

Back