The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

What is it? Is it in outpost?

No one eve plays heroes properly anymore :( The other team never becomes a hero so you always lose :(Had a fun Time with sitn duck, tough! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not wrong Kristian.
In part i blame the incresing amount of highlvl players.
Why go hero, when that means downgrading you're weapon.
Aside for the fun ofc.

If this involves glitching through the fence on top of the ledge and landing on the roof of the lower building...seen it before... If you ask me, it's a lot of work just to put yourself in a position where everyone in god's creation can take a shot at you! lol

This past few days i've run into a guy whom i'll be calling whitened(not his ign, but those who ran into him will understand) @ the goldeneye mode.
Every singly time he was spamming the proxyton.
Today i got a couple of games in on the morning, some on midday, and some on the afternoon.
Every time i ran into him. He was probbaly ruining the game's fun for everybody in that mode all day long.
By afternoon, after running into him for the third fricking time.
I had enough of his spamfest. So i decided to first shotblock him for a lengthy period.
I felt that wasn't enough. So i left the lobby renmaed myself WHITE->SPAM and got into the some lobby.
Thank you for making my day and leaving witin minutes after that.
If i run into you again i must confess i have an itch to call myself WhitSPAMHUNT.
and solely go after you ass.

I also like to thank Berzerker for not using the Masterton even when being lvl 53.
You made my archives.

I have an alt named "SpamAvenger!" specifically for ruining the lives of those that spam like that. The loadout is basically an anova-grenedier multitasked with a masty, with proxies of course. Worst loadout in the game, I think. Fortunately, the SpamAvenger! hasn't had to make an appearance in a while. But rest assurred. If I see a bunch of mast-holes running around in Outpost, it might happen! LOL :hand:

@Trvlyan[E7]: Yeah, I was just messing around with you and Duckie. I had just come off setting a new personal record win streak of 36 conflict games and felt like doing something non-hardcore. It was actually pretty funny! And besides, despite my AWESOME suicidal performance, we still won the game! :thumbsup:

@Yoshi: *Troll Bait* should be more careful. He almost lost to "TampaTroll" and his hip fire Pt-9 ... hehehe;)

Fun times guys!

Oh no no no... I've done MUCH worse before in some of my suicidal matches. One time, I played a game where all I did was: spawn, throw 2 smoke grenades, kill myself, spawn again, throw 2 smoke grenades, kill myself....... I think I ended up something like 0-52 by the end of the match. Truly a remarkable game! :thumbsup: Obviously, I wouldn't recommend trying this as much as I have if you care even a little bit about your overall KDR. :lol:

Is there anyone ( who isn't a noob ) that uses a grenader? Every time I get killed by a grenader I say "fing noob and their grenader".and if I get killed by a proxy I say "fing high levels and their proxies'. Anyone here share the same feeling?

Ehhh.... I'll use the grenadier against spammers when they get on my nerves or when I'm just messin' around. Never in "actual" gameplay, though. No fun really in that regard.

Back