The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Well it seems no more Goldeneye for Cobalt :( My Wii can't read discs anymore. It's been heck of fun playing with all of you! Maybe I'll be back someday. Farewell fellow players.
Wait just a minute... Is this the same Cobalt I played with on TLTK when I was back on my alt K!11-4-$K!11? If it is, holy crap dude, long time, no see. :D Sucks that your Wii broke. Same thing happened with mine. But I got another Wii anyway. I believe some members in [E7] remember that time. ;)

Just had a great game for streaks:
no toobs, no masties, somewhat newbie players.
My only opponent time, i ran out of my 10 minutes, the last minute i was hoping to run into hordes of players so as to better my highest elimination record, alas it was not to be.
31 streak.JPG

"ohmygod whyme" was tampabondo btw.

So that's where he went! I've seen that slot on my roster change names over and over lately, but couldn't figure out who it actually was.

Koopa - tough break. That's still a great finish, though. I can't quite make it out, but did the leader on the other team finish with 4 kills and 24 deaths?? Props to them for sticking it out, but ouch!

So that's where he went! I've seen that slot on my roster change names over and over lately, but couldn't figure out who it actually was.

Yeah, been mixing it up lately...you know, for fun. Also, I've been getting a lot of HQ's lately when playing with randoms under my regular name.

Why would a bunch of 56s farm in a game of black box in the Jungle map? They were on the MI6 team and just camped out at one side of the bridge not attempting to destroy the box. Don't people farm for XP?

Whatever their strategy, it eventually failed. Just took a couple of trips to their hangout to disrupt their little plan (like shooting fish in a barrel).

Why would a bunch of 56s farm in a game of black box in the Jungle map? They were on the MI6 team and just camped out at one side of the bridge not attempting to destroy the box. Don't people farm for XP?

Whatever their strategy, it eventually failed. Just took a couple of trips to their hangout to disrupt their little plan (like shooting fish in a barrel).

Be careful, Mike! Some people in this game tend to get SUPER butt-hurt when you unknowingly disrupt their streaks when farming. You wouldn't want to make anyone mad by playing the game the "right" way! Watch out!!! :lol:

SevenOfNine...hehe

Yeah, they're farming for streaks. Seems kind of a cheap way to get long streaks though tbh. You really can't compare a 30 streak while BB farming on level 56 with a bunch of your 56 buds, to one you get in a conflict or heroes match against people who are solely trying to kill you rather than focusing on another objective.

Yeah, they're farming for streaks. Seems kind of a cheap way to get long streaks though tbh. You really can't compare a 30 streak while BB farming on level 56 with a bunch of your 56 buds, to one you get in a conflict or heroes match against people who are solely trying to kill you rather than focusing on another objective.

My feelings exactly. I think the conflict 30-0 is the toughest to get. IMHO - It's a lot harder to kill 7 other people who are ALL out for your blood 30 times in a row than it is to kill 30 people in a row with 3/7 covering your back. And don't get me started on the concept of "spawn locking" in team games...LOL

Team games also mean that you can find yourself up against a whole team in your lonesome, much harder to survive that than a free for all imo.

My feelings exactly. I think the conflict 30-0 is the toughest to get. IMHO - It's a lot harder to kill 7 other people who are ALL out for your blood 30 times in a row than it is to kill 30 people in a row with 3/7 covering your back. And don't get me started on the concept of "spawn locking" in team games...LOL

Well, it's probably no worse than people camping over spawning areas in conflict. Those people really bug me, especially the ones that are level 56. I just can't understand why they enjoy playing the game that way. Whenever I encounter them I make it my mission to take them out as many times as I can.

Oh, and GGs to Hyper/PH in our 1v1 the other day. He totally owned me that last match with hipfire & strafing, it was embarrassing. :/

Sounds like a good strategy for me to get a few XP that I haven't been able to gain the whole time I've been inactive. Except, I wouldn't be camping with long-ranged & silenced Stratas across the whole map. Maybe a Vargen, but... Point is, I would probably just go around from positions & picking off everyone getting near the box. On Jungle, that'd be quite annoying, I can tell...

Last edited:
I have just reached my goal of reaching lvl 56 with all 5 available spots.
Albeit admittedly not entirely legit- about 85% from the total EXP of 7.000.000 i grinded myself, i got the other 15% through XP lobbies i stayed in.
If i went entirely legit i would now have 4 profiles at 56 and a 5th at 41 or so.

Here are some numbers:
Total Playing Time: 45d 18h 08m
Total Wins: 6494
Total Losses: 3199
Total Draws: ????
Total Kills: 176.698
Total Deaths: 65.577

5 Highest accolades:
- Eliminator (7315)
- Marathon man (6450)
- License To Kill (5975)
- A view To A Kill (5609)
- Professional (5607)

When looking at my very first profile, and my very last some things have remained the same:
I still run a lot, barely standing still.

What's different is:
-the numbers of times i got underdog has increased(188 vs 606)
and taking advantage has decreases (1219 vs 957)
--> This increase has not so much to do with the amount of higher lvl players who play this game during the respective profiles,
but more to do with the increase of 56 spammers who reached higher lvls through XP Lobbies.
- The amount of Xplosions has increased as a result as well (shaken not stirred: 72 vs 158 times)
- My gunskills have improved -->
where i got only 400 From the Hip and as high as 1160 A view to a Kill accolade with my first profile
in my last profile i got 1015 From the Hip and only 851 A View to a Kill accolade.
Mind you this number is inflated since during my last profile, the amount of truly good players had dropped.
Still some clear improvement there.

Interesting stats, Koopa! Well done getting all 5 profs (or 4.5 legit as you stated) to 56. I think most people's wii's blow up before they can do this!

Back