The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

^Looks like another "fish out of water." Reminds me of a noob with a sigmus in a conflict match with all 56's sporting ivanas...:lol:

Chat got shut down eh? Dang that IS a pitty. I was seriously just about to head over there to see what was going on. I don't know what happened, but that chat thing really did seem to be going well. What a shame :(

Some immature idiot ruined it with stupid jokes that spammed the chat and because e wasn't a registered user he couldn't be banned

^not my problem anymore :lol:

Don't get me wrong, though. It is a shame that a few bad apples had to ruin the fun for everyone. It really was a success in bringing the GE community together more in matches. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or patience to play babysitter for others' immaturity. GG's while it lasted!

Had some good games the last few days, but I rarely see anyone from here online when I am. Too bad, I always like playing with/against people that I can talk with. I'm mostly on in the early mornings though, so not too surprising. But I was online most of the day yesterday. When is everyone usually on over the weekends?

Is it just me, or have there been a lot less hackers on lately? I've only ran into a handful over the last couple weeks, so it's been a lot more fun. Now if people would just stop HQing in the middle of a match that they're getting routed...

On a side note, where'd the E7 clan go? You guys were really the ones driving this forum and it's sort of died lately. :confused:

i'm here bakura, i've saw you come on a couple of times as well. Tried to troll you twice (full game)
Just nothing really new to post about atm.

Aside maybe from Vox awesome initiative, and me gonna feel forlorn in the allout warmatches @lvl 49 with new main alt.
Tampa retired a month to soon methinks, cause this is gonna be fun.

Hahah, I've tried trolling you, too. But every time I do, either your lobby is full or I get the message "Koopa is either not online or has removed you from their friend list." I've been having a lot of trouble with the friend list lately...same problems as I had mentioned in another thread. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Maybe we can get a few matches in next time I see you on.

I'm surprised that Tampa retired. He seemed to be the most active on this forum. Too bad, he was competitive and seemed pretty cool.

When does this allout war begin?

Last edited:
I'm surprised that Tampa retired. He seemed to be the most active on this forum. Too bad, he was competitive and seemed pretty cool.

Thanks for the sentiment, but i'm not dead yet! :lol: I'm actually just taking a little Wii Goldeneye vacation. Got lots of things going on IRL and work atm. I'll return soon enough, don't worry. As I've said before, no one ever actually "retires" from this game - it's just too much fun! I'll see you guys on the battlefield again at some point...

NM about the all out war. I checked out faqs and found the thread that Vox started on it. I think I'm going to get in on it, it sounds like it's attracting some great players. I know it says 'all comers', but I'm a little wary about getting into it as a level 35. At least I've got RMs now...my new favorite toy :). Should be a 36 by tomorrow, too, which will give me the last gadget before proxies that I've been wanting. So I guess I'll be about as ready as I can be for that level of competition, since the Anova and Strata are still too far off.

Playing in the early morning = 1 campfilled game and 6 HQ on me in a row with the game enarly won.
I left disgusted.

Playing in the early morning = 1 campfilled game and 6 HQ on me in a row with the game enarly won.
I left disgusted.

That's unfortunate...what mode were you playing? My experience this morning was significantly different. Played for 2 hours and only had 3 HQs. Had some good matches in black box, conflict, and heroes before my kid woke up and I had to quit. In conflict I got 2 awards for preventing a 10 streak against the same player in the same game. That was satisfying after the guy 5-dommed me as a part of the first streak I ended up breaking up, then the next time I saw him I got the kill to stop the second streak. He beat me in all 3 matches I had against him, but I was in a close second each time.

Black box is becoming my favorite mode to play when grinding out XP to level up. I frequently finish at the top of my team and the matches are over quickly, so I seem to get more XP in an hour of play vs. the other modes.

@Bakura, TC (wanted to easy grind a bit)

@Yoshi, Goldie (and ofc. everyone else who played but aren't on WC --> Vox, Bont, Haarp, Kadabra, exo) i had great fun tonight.
I should probably start playing some BB (hate that mode though) for next time.
(Felt like posting this here , since everyone as will be posting on faqs, wc couldn't be left behind)

@Bakura, TC (wanted to easy grind a bit)

@Yoshi, Goldie (and ofc. everyone else who played but aren't on WC --> Vox, Bont, Haarp, Kadabra, exo) i had great fun tonight.
I should probably start playing some BB (hate that mode though) for next time.
(Felt like posting this here , since everyone as will be posting on faqs, wc couldn't be left behind)

Ggs bud, i thought you and your team played well. Aside from the usual bitchin' about lag I had fun.... oh and how can I forget, I also wish to moan about getting Russians TWICE on Indy. You may as well be cloaked as MI6 on that map, damn my old age/poor eyesite :(

Sorry I missed out on the war on Sunday. Was in the chat waiting to begin and had to drop off because something came up at home.

Going to be on tonight warming up for BB, but prob too late for you PAL folks.

Back