The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

GGs E7 had lots of fun.
I really enjoyed the RTM/grenade match.
Had some nice Heroes games later on with Yoshi as well.

We should do events like that more often

Eh...yeah, I guess...gratuitous "GG's" to all...pft... :Yawn:

*stretches back in chair, yawns...lol

So motherf***ing pissed right now, I got a 10 streak and the sly and hawksman proficiencies giving me about 2000 XP, and I freeze. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I feel ya Trev. I was about to beat my current streak, about 1 kill away from meeting it, with potential to keep going with a not-so-challenging field. Then, right as I met it, with another person lined up to kill, HQ.

Infuriating, but at least now you know you can do it again!

Randomly ran into Koopa last night for a game, we both played horribly. I was attempting to snipe most of the game, not my strong suite. Anyways, I am going to add a bunch of you guys to my friends list, hopefully i will be able to play with you.

Last edited:
That must have been another Koopa, cause last night(sunday) i did not play goldeneye all day long.
Saturday i only went on for an hour in the early morning. And haven't been on today either.
Did not have internet connection due to my internet provider.

Anyways, I am going to add a bunch of you guys to my friends list, hopefully i will be able to play with you.

Keep in mind that you can add as many people as you want, but if they don't add you back, you'll never see them. You will also get those spots "glitched" in your friends list. Bottom line: make sure anyone you add DOES add you back.

Marine15[E7] - huge help today taking down hodad. That player has been a beast in every match I've had against him...glad to have someone on my team that actually helped me get more kills than deaths against his team.

There is some dude running around calling himself ZeroDeath and quits the moments he is killed....

On a brighter note, had some awesome Jungle snipe games.
Went 55-6, 64-7 and so on

Last edited:
I played someone once called MG, he was only level 7 but whenever someone killed him he would quit.
He's not gonna get anywhere if he quits every time he dies..

Maybe he was "only" trying for a perfect game?? Who knows why anyone does anything they do in this game these dayz?! The other day, I was playing TC with some randoms on Industrial, and at one point in the match, all 3 of my teammates just stood together and looked at each other for minute. The other team came up on us and I was the only one fighting back. Even the other team paused for a sec to look at us like "what are they doing?" ToOoOo funny...

What's even more amazing is that it happened twice. you made a perfect muschroom/witch circle.

Why Docks suck:
noobs pick docks for easy boatroom kills--> so lots of games on Docks
I clean up boatroom and take control over it.
Out of annoyance for the camping, i give them a taste of their own medicine, and snipe the lot out of them.
The host quits, cause he does not have control of the boatroom.
The comp once more out me in Docks (see first line).
Now normally you take this stuff as part of the game.
But when this stuff happens for bloody times in a row, and i lose /- 3000 exp because of it you just get angry.

Back