The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

This man knows his stuff^

The sad thing is though, even with low level skills, their Mastertons and Proxies still get the kills -__-

Trev. enjoyed that License to Kill.
People drop dead so fast in that mode.
Now if only my own team did not kill me 4 bloody times...

At first i did not realise what mode we where in.
So when i got dropped the first time, i thought it was a glitch that made the other player part of my own team.
Then it happened a second time, and i was oh w8.
After that i smartly avoided my team ^^

There really is no "team" in team license to kill. TL2K actually stands for Totally Lame 2x the Krap.

Oh please...our clan isn't responsible enough not to crap on each other in that mode. I know because I am one of the irresponsible ones! LTK, though, is another story. One of my faves...

We could a practice like that as well.
A free for all on Conflict or License to Kill.
I'm okay with you having an advantage.
(With you playing Conflict a lot more than the rest of us)
It's good to be humbled every now and then,
so i don't mind getting destroyed.
Sometimes that is when you have the most fun.

Whatever...by the time I get to pick my wiimote up again after getting back from this vacation, I'll probably be rusty as heck. I don't anticipate beating anyone good for the first couple days I get back. This will be my longest time without play since I got the game I think...*sigh*

Goddamn spammers... Can't wait til I reach the next level so I can spam their f***ing dicks off and sell them on eBay.
[video=youtube;mMAnCgjeZ4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMAnCgjeZ4Q[/video]

Just play the video, listen to the music, and watch my backup dancers...
bacon.gif
bacon.gif
bacon.gif
bacon.gif
bacon.gif
bacon.gif
bacon.gif
bacon.gif

Last edited:
After just finishing my sigmus 9 weapon prof I've moved onto the silenced sigmus. OH GOD THAT NOISE. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. :')Played with another FW member today, after gettin killed 3 times in a row he raged.

Just came across a party of Wry, gOldye, and Mr Bont.
Barely able to get half as many Kills as i got Deaths.
Had a lot of fun though.

Yeah ggs, to be fair i spent most of those games trying to hunt down the rapid fire hacking idiot. I hate hackers with a passion lol :)

I noticed him.
At the very least he had a fitting name.
i think it was [the*Loser]

Last edited:
Yeah ggs, to be fair i spent most of those games trying to hunt down the rapid fire hacking idiot. I hate hackers with a passion lol :)

Hackers piss everyone off. I like telling people on Skype so an army of friends troll me to get them back lol.

Back