The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

I think the "gay" GE community might take offense at your comment. Seriously though, I don't see any problem boosting a second profile up to but not to exceed your highest level profile. He's earned a Level 50 ranking so up to that I say go for it.

On another note, probably not the best idea to announce you're boosting in a public forum.

Finally, this game is ultimately about skill not who has the best weapons. Boost a low skill player to 56 and he'll still suck. The only thing that seems to be unanimously "gay" is proxyton spamming.

Yeah, because boosting is GAY! EARN YOUR STUFF LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

/end rant.

arguing-on-the-internet-bra-on-teats-on-bull-demotivational-poster-1281570485.jpg
Srr, Could not help myself

Last edited:
Because you've never played in a hacked game before.Plus, do my other 50 GE levels mean nothing?

To be fair, you level 50 account was boosted a little too... :p

I don't care though, do what you like. But you're better off in the long run grinding it out and only playing on one account 'till it's maxed out. Skill level won't change if you boost. But grinding through will make yourself a better player. If you grind one account but boost another one, the chances are you'll be bored of grinding and you'll just play on the boosted one, which will make grinding harder.

Dad Uk, who's [RS]Chal. ?
I ran into him just now a couple of times, without actually getting into a decent game with him.
Nvm, it's Ry i think.

Had some fun playing as DwarfLord and CrouchKing today.
Basically i played entire matched whilst crouching.
Maybe that is a possible challenge for the E7 clan.
At the end of the day, i decided to do a Tampa, renamed myself Kampen[X] after where i live and dropped some smokes.

Last edited:
After getting my behind not whooped but crushed by Mr Bont
(though my pride forces me to mention the beating was extra severe cause i was suffering from extreme to moderate lag)
i somewhat redeemed myself by getting consecutive 30 elemination streaks. (Perhaps there are some Christmas noobs after all)
As well as several perfect (19-0, 16-0) games.

I can't seem to get a 34 kill streak, I keep getting killed at 33 Kills.
I got that number with 2-3 alts now, on a couple occasions.
and whenever i think i finally gonna get past 33 i seem to die.
grmble.

I just reached lvl 29, so if i ever run into Tampa with this alt,
i can annoy him with the loud noisemaker.

Last edited:
Oh God i'm such a noob.
I've always felt people turned faster than me whilst i was a slowass turtle.
But i thought that was just them being WiiMote users.
I just realized i can bump up my turning with the CCP as well.
Oh God i'm such a noob.

It took you this long to figure that out?! The number of profiles you have at lvl 56 is over 9000!!!

I always figured that WiiMote was customizable and that the CCP had standard settings for all.
They seemed to work well enough till now.
Better turning is nice though.

Nah. The opposite is true.
I'm too used to being a turtle.
2y of playing with the default settings has screwed me over.
Initially i completely upped the settings, and i got dizzy within seconds.
Couldn't hit a barnyard.
I went to +5 to the default settings, still felt too fast and strange.
Decided to go +2 clicks on the default settings and it felt like an upgraded version of light foot.
Because of being completely not used to it, i got off target during the whole set of games.

So i'm left with a decision.
Slowly up the speed of it, and get used to it like that.
Or just let it be and continue playing as i used too.
It's not like i can't kill the way i play now.

Back