The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

nice games today Trvlyan had fun, ill go back in a lil bit .
gg ale// always killing them softly.
and where is tampabndo havent seen him on.

Today's gaming has left me half a lvl shy of obtaining the laser.
Which means i can almost say goodbye to the iron sights.
I'm no good with reflex (and ACOG) and the silencer takes too much dmg away from the sig9.
It's feel like i'm breezing through the lvls atm.
Though ppl on goldeneye mode probably hate the sight of me by now.
I do love farming on that mode :)

Cattbut, nice couple of games with you.
I think that was the first ever i played with you.
I've gotta go eat dinner now so till next time.

@Trev and Catbutt, nice playing with you 2.
I'm guessing i'm gonna have to resign myself to playing with a handicap whenever we party up.
God how i loath being the host. For this above all else i need Tampa:wink5:.
He seems to be the only one who has a bigger chance at ending up the host than me.

PS:
Maybe it's because i am at my final alt, and i feel no rush to get him to 56.
But 2y into the game, and i'm enjoying it more than ever.

Last edited:
Yes, whenever I play, it seems I am "ultimate host" because of my connection. I think for the NTSC players, it's a joy; for the PAL players, it's a pain. Oh well. Nothing I can do about that.

And I got to play a couple games yesterday - it's amazing how rusty you feel after not playing for 7 days...

Today I was having a good game in team conflict when all of sudden the host, (Mr. Wolf, Lv. 35) host quit. Host quitters are pussies. Take it like a man. You SUCK!

Just unlocked the TerraLite. The first couple of games i would not have been able to hit giant-sized players with it.
I'm so used to the speed of the sig9, anova, ivana, and to a lesser degree that of the strata (feels slighly slower) that the slower terra feels alien.
I probably get the hang of it, by the time i complete the proficiency by wich time i'm likely to switch back to the sigmus.
Ah well...

GGs to Slipery Pete. You are getting better. However, lay off the proxies. When you are the only one in a match using them, particularly when it is early in the morning and the field is weak, it is just annoying. You're good enough at this point that you can compete without them. The following process every time we play is getting quite old:

1) I enter a match already in progress and usually come from behind to beat you without using spam guns or any mines whatsoever.
2) You see that I am still in the lobby for the next game, so you assume the fetal tuck position on your couch, begin to cry, and you panic: "Oh god, tampa's still in the match! Better pull out the proxies/spam! Can't let him win again! My poor under-developed ego couldn't handle another loss! Boo Hoo."
3) In the interest of being nice and playing fair for everyone else in the match, I stay with the same non-spam loadout.
4) You begin spamming away and camping, thus starting to piss me off.
5) I decide to hammer back and beat you mercilessly into submission - specifically targeting you and your camping spots from that point on for a couple more games just to make your life miserable - until you either quit and run away, or I get bored with kicking your ass. Yes. There. I said it. Happy now?

Relax and play friendly. I often run into you in the mornings before 11am and it's the same story over and over again. Do you really think that it is fun for any of the low levels stuck in a match with us? These poor souls must feel like hunted animals at this point when this happens. At this point, I rarely use proxies (or any mines for that matter), and usually it is only someone like you that makes me use them just to piss you off. Hopefully you read this at some point and realize that I'm actually a pretty cool customer...and that I actually do enjoy our games together when you aren't trying to "mercilessly crush the noob squad" all the time.

Played the other day with someone called "Josh"
Its hard to have a good time on GE when yo uare constantly getting noob tubed by people.

I had a game today that is ultimate proof that camping in GE and shooters gets rewarded way too much.
I was in the midst of Archives (yes i was lucky with that), when i got a phone call.
I played almost the entire match with one-hand (with a CCP),
basically i could move my vizor,schoot, duck and throw but i could not move, ads, or melee.
I was bascially a sitting Duck ^^ standing like a statue at whatever point i spawned.
The times i got spawned in a relative safe spot, with only an opening in the direction i was looking at, i managed some nice Killstreaks.
What's worse i ended up with a 3:1 KDR.
It's a strange feeling when a 3:1 KDR leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Yeah, 30-10 sucks. I always prefer to be the first person to 30 with single-digit deaths. Oh for shame, crow...

Back