The PHANTOM BRAWLERS are recruiting once more!

HAK, just to mention that the character I will be using for the tournament will be Mr Game & Watch, I wish it could be Ike, but I think I know Mr Game and Watch a bit better than Ike

Great, thanks! But next time can you please post in the clan group.

I would like to join this group. My FC is (Goldeneye) : 021880218568. My IGN is: LukeM17 and my IRLN is: Luke. My lvl is 27. My weapon is terrorlite with LP. Sorry i don't play SSBB any more. :( :'(

Last edited:
Sorry, but we stopped recruting on the 12/12/2012!We will be recruting one more person in january some time, so if your still the only person who wants to join by then, the place is yours!

I shall take part in this, I have SSBB only, my fc is 4084 3758 6658, my name is Light

So we have 2 people and one spot... Who should it be?

I'm also confused..... I got it, me and him can have a online match and whoever wins get to join, of course, you would need to watch the match

I only have goldeneye. So you can recruit me for goldeneye and ragor for brawl.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm I guess that would work. Also I don't think FLAME is going to make the cut so I will add both of you to the clan in January.

He told me he joined as 9 volt but I couldn't find him or he couldn't find this clan ( I'm gonna call him and help him out) He plays both

Thanks for the help tragonight! :D.Well I am moving things around with the clan so we will have 16 members for SSBB & GOLDENEYE.So he should be able to join! Btw fyi you can be part of both so we could have an overall number of 32 people, if only one person played one game.

Thanks for the help tragonight! :D.Well I am moving things around with the clan so we will have 16 members for SSBB & GOLDENEYE.So he should be able to join! Btw fyi you can be part of both so we could have an overall number of 32 people, if only one person played one game.
You're welcome. :)

Back