-Monkey Ball
-Rayman
-Excite truck
-Madden
-TonyHawk
-Red Steel
-CoD3
-Metal Slug anthology
Then I guess all Information Searchers pick 2 games and get information about them.
I will then pick
- Red Steel
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

----And what kind of info do you want us to look up ?
Gameplay? ??

Last edited:
wiicanchangetheworld said:
Then I guess all Information Searchers pick 2 games and get information about them.
I will then pick
- Red Steel
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

----And what kind of info do you want us to look up ?
Gameplay? ??

Everything about the game. xD

Mmm I think you should wait a bit first :) , I am currently PMing every writer, its taking a while due to the reason that you can send a PM every 60 secs

Just to let everyone know I'm writing an article on my midnight launch experience

Oh yeah, do you want this written like a news article or a magazine article there are some differences, I think

Last edited:
Should the Information Searchers provide pictures ?
And I am done , except after the game's released I have to get a review for both games. Heres what I did and I did bold,italic,and underline some ,but they didnt show up :(
Red Steel__________________________

INFO:
Developer: Ubisoft Paris
Publisher: Ubisoft

Engine : Modified Unreal Engine 2.5
Release date(s) : USA - November 19, 2006

JAPAN - December 2, 2006
AUSTRALIA - December 7, 2006
EUROPE - December 8, 2006
Genre(s) : First-person shooter Mode(s) Single player, Multiplayer
Rating- USA: Teen (T)
EUROPE:16+UP
AUSTRALIA: Mature (M)

PLOT:
Tokai, the antagonist of the game and leader of the Shibuya Giris, attempts to take control of six Yakuza clans, including the Financial Clan, who controls major banks. While Tokai persuades the clans, it is Scott Monroe's (the protagonist) job to convince them to join you and fight Tokai.

CHARACTERS:
Scott Monroe: (the Hero) a man without a description

Miyu: Scott's fiancée.
Isao Sato: Miyu's father and Scott's future father in law before he is murdered.
Tokai: Main antagonist; takes control of six Yakuza companies.
Harry Tanner: Teaches player how to use firearms.
Otori: Former Yakuza member; teaches player katana combat.

WEAPONS
Melee
· Katana - Giri
· Tantō - Can be used with the katana using Hyōhō Niten Ichi-ryū style or using two of them.
· Bokken - Used when training in Otori's dojo
· FIREARMS:
Pistol - The Steyr M-A1.
· Pistol - Colt M1911A1 Government (Referred to as "45 Cal")
· Pistol - The Walther P99.
· Pistol - A certain Revolver.
· Machine pistol - MP7 shown in the new trailer.
· Pump action Shotgun - Benelli M3
· H&K G3 automatic rifle
· Grenade - A frag grenade that can be tossed even while holding another weapon.
· Submachine gun - The Mini Uzi (due to the one handed use seen it is likely the player will be able to use two in an Akimbo fashion).
· USAS-12 - A automatic shotgun seen in the latest Red Steel videos.
· FN FAL - A rifle resembling the FAL seen in a video of Red Steel.
· FN SCAR - Possibly a SCAR-L, seen with reflex sight in a screenshot of Red Steel.
Sniper Rifle

______ Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz__________
INFO:
Developer: Sega
Publisher: Sega
Designer: Toshihiro Nagoshi
Release date(s): USA - November 14, 2006
JAPAN - December 2,2006
AUSTRALIA - December 7, 2006
EUROPE - December 8, 2006
Genre(s) - Puzzle Mode(s) Single player, Multiplayer
Rating: Everyone (E)

FEATURES:
· For the first time in a Super Monkey Ball game, players will be able to jump by quickly flicking controller up or by pressing the A button.
· There will be about 100 main game levels.
· There will be approximately 50 mini-games that each use the controller in a different way. e.g darts, where players 'throw' the Wii Remote like a dart.
· All characters featured in past games will be playable according to IGN’s interview with the producer of the game
· · Unlike previous games in the Super Monkey Ball series, this new game will feature boss battles
· This is the first game in the Super Monkey Ball series to feature character-specific abilities and stats in the single player mode (although character specific stats have featured previously in minigames, such as Monkey Bowling).

LEVELS:
Monkey Island - The first stage in the game, very reminiscent of the traditional, tropical/jungle setting from Super Monkey Ball and Super Monkey Ball 2.
Jumble Jungle - A jungle level, featuring brush and waterfall backdrops.
· Smooth Sherbet - Confirmed via the trailer on the Official US Site; an ice stage surrounded by falling snow particles and slippery, icy pathways.
· Detritus Desert - An Egyptian-style desert, complete with pyramids, sand dunes, and bridges.
· Pirates Ocean - An ocean region filled with spooky ships and swaying waters.
· Cobalt Caverns - A stage that unfolds in underwater caves.
· Volcanic Pools - A stage featuring mazes inside an erupting volcano.
· Space Case - The eighth stage in the game, boasting galactic, and surreal backgrounds.
· Unlockable World - Unknown Name
· Unlockable World - Unknown Name

BOSSES:
Monkey Island: A bird
· Jumble Jungle: A monkey that launches large balls at you, which must be avoided
· Smooth S herbet: A walrus
· Detritus Desert: A giant monkey/genie.
· A robot, with large snapping jaws
· A purple mole
· A flying robot, with projectiles being fired at your monkey. You can jump over these, causing them to hit the robot, for massive damage.
· A big blue female monkey. It is not known how she battles but rumor has it that this monkey likes AiAi, so when AiAi turns her down, she's not too happy.
· ???
· An octopus

MINI-GAMES:
Whac-a-Mole
Works just like the actual game, players move the controller forwards, backwards, left and right throughout virtual space and use it like a hammer to slam down on the mole.
Gameplay: ???

· Ring Toss
Players throw rings into certain targets to score points.
Gameplay: 1-4 Players Alternating

· Darts
Players throw the darts as in real life. If not thrown hard enough the darts will fall slightly, so speed and accuracy are needed to get a high score. There are currently two different confirmed dartboards.

· Jump Rope
Simply flick up with the controller to make the monkey jump the rope. See how many jumps you can make with the rope gradually increasing speed.
Gameplay: 1-4 Players Simultaneous

· Alien Attack
The monkey rides in a type of hovercraft and use the nunchuck peripheral and the controller to control different jets on the hovercrafts engine while attacking the various aliens.

· High Wire Act
The monkey-ball balances on a wire. Tip the controller forwards to make the ball roll along the rope but when the ball starts to tip to either side you must quickly turn it the other way to try to balance the ball again.

· Fruit Basket
Different colored fruit falls from the sky and you have to trapeze bounce it to the appropriately colored baskets.
Gameplay: 1-2 Players Simultaneous

· Hurdle Race
Move both the nunchuck peripheral and the controller up and down to simulate running gestures and flick upward to jump over the hurdles.

· Hammer Throw
Spin the controller around in circles and release the A button to throw. Good timing is required or it will fall outside of the boundaries and foul.

· Fish Catcher
Players must lance as many underwater fish as you can by simply stabbing them with the lance as you would in real life.

· Hovercraft Race
Both the nunchuck peripheral and the controller are needed to play this mini-game. Each one controls one engine of the hovercraft and they must be turned in a certain way to turn the hovercraft in the race.

· Bugs Balance (Previously referred to as "Bug Catcher")
Players must use the Wii Remote to get the highest stack of bugs as possible without letting their stack drop. Anything you pick up that's not a bug will force you to start over.

· Keepy Up
Players must keep the monkey in a ball bouncing in the air as long as they can without letting him fall below.

· Paper Sumo Fighter (Previously referred to as "Paper Sumo")
Players manipulate a paper figure of their character by using the Wii Remote and the A button, moving around a hand in the circular arena and making it slap down on the ground, creating a burst of air that moves your figure in the desired direction. Your goal is to make your paper figure push other player's paper figure out of the arena.

· Asteroid Crash
Players are in a space ship and use the Wii Remote to aim and destroy asteroids while collecting banana bunches and attaining the highest score as they can.

· Banana Thief
Players must protect the banana bunches above them from numerous thieves, while avoiding rolling balls. Moving the Wii Remote left and right moves your character, and flicking it upwards causes the character to jump up and hit the thieves with a boxing glove on a pole.

· Squash
Standard game of squash, where players swing the Wii Remote to hit the ball and use the nunchuck to move about.

· Hovercraft Battle
Variation of the Hovercraft Race, where players instead use their craft to charge into other players and earn points.

· Disc Golf
Similar to the golf game, but players instead use a frisbee to try to knock the dome off a low structure by swinging the Wii remote.

· Fencing
Players use the Wii Remote in a "stabbing motion" whilst moving your character to try to hit your opponent and score points.

· Snowboarding
Players guide their characters around walls, obstacles, snowmen, and opponents, across a ski hill in an attempt to beat their opponent's to the finish line. Bananas help you by slightly increasing speed.

· Simon Says (Previously referred to as "Flag Panic")
Players must use their Wii Remotes and hold it up in the same direction as the guiding monkey to score points. One mishap will result in a Game Over so try to stay in as long as you can!

· Shepherd
From platforms in the area, players must guide their dogs to guide as many sheep, out of a total of 100, into their pen as they can in 3 minutes.

· Spaceship Landing
Players use the controller to move a spaceship and use their rocket boosters. The goal is to land on the target as quick as possible using the least amount of fuel and taking the least amount of damage.
Gameplay: 1-4 players Simultaneous

· Treasure Sub
Players must guide their monkeys inside submarines deep under the sea in search of a treasure chest underwater, using a radar and a drill.

· Monkey War
Players find themselves in a stage where they must fight other monkeys in order to survive. The game appears to bear a resemblance to Monkey Wars from Super Monkey Ball: Touch and Roll. Thus far, more than one stage has been shown to be playable on - a city stage (via the trailer on the US Site), and a desert stage

· Monkey Boxer
Players must eliminate their rival monkey using boxing gloves in a face-to-face battle.

· UFO Catcher
Players ride in UFOs, moving around with the Wii Remote and trying to abduct all the aliens in the arena before the time limit runs out.

· Black Smithing (Tentative Name)
Seen in TGS Trailer and on the Official JPN website. The exact details of play have not been revealed.

· Number Ball
A number will appear at the top of the screen. The player must point to the ball with the same number on it with the Wii Remote.

· Space Monkey
Seen in IGN. Players in spaceships must destroy incoming ships and objects.

· Red Light/Green Light
Also seen in IGN. The monkeys move in a way similar to the Hurdle Race minigame.

CHARACTERS:

In addition to returning characters, Aiai, Meemee, Gongon, and Baby, two new characters can be found in Banana Blitz: YanYan and Doctor:
YanYan
A new girl has come to town, sporting the name, "YanYan". She appears to have a huge crush on Aiai, and she shows it well with her flirtatious behavior, leading Meemee to become slightly concerned.
Doctor
A mysterious, elderly, lemur monkey has drifted into town with a case of amnesia - he can't even remember his name! However, this amnesia-suffering monkey also has made some great inventions, which is why the townsfolk have given him the name, "Doctor".
Character Attributes
As confirmed on the Official Japanese Site, each character has different stats and abilities. Categories are divided by Size of Ball, Jump, Speed, Weight, and, Acceleration:
· Aiai is an average character. He has average stats for each category.
· Meemee has less speed and weight, but she has good jump ability to make up for it.
· Gongon may have the biggest ball, resulting in the worst jump ability, like Doctor, and bad acceleration, but, to make up for it, he is the fastest character in the game and he has the heaviest weight.
· Baby has the smallest ball, giving him good jump ability and acceleration, but he is quite slow and has the lightest weight.
· YanYan may have the best jump ability in the game, but all of the rest of her stats are somewhat below average.
· Doctor has the best acceleration in the game, and all of his remaining stats are average, but both him and Gongon have the worst jump ability.

Last edited:
Did you write all of that yourself? Or did you get that from somewhere?

Alright i got 5 Replies out of 7 due to the reason that Kazz is NOT accepting PMs and hopefully i hope he does read this post...

Yes , I did copy some but I did have to type almost everything out since my right click did not work for about until I started Monkey Ball , and then I had to delete every hyperlink , then bold, italic, and underline specific words.
it took about an hour to do all.:arf:

I am soo soo sorry greykirby!! but it wont let me send or exept PM's for some reason. I dont know y. SSry once agian

I just got a lot of info on Walmarts 24/7 launch to bad it won't be able to go into the news. But anyway for those of you that want to know each Walmart is getting a minimum of 20 systems. My Walmart is releasing the system at 12:01 at 11:00 Pm they are handing out numbers and then at 12 when your number is called just walk up and claim your Wii. They also said to call ahead Saturday and they will tell you about the line

.:*Kazz*:. said:
I am soo soo sorry greykirby!! but it wont let me send or exept PM's for some reason. I dont know y. SSry once agian
Well what do you want to write i need to know by nov 17th :)
By the way guys I need all the articles and news by december week 1.
Thank you, If earlier it would be greatly appreciated B)

Back