There's a lot of mammaries from this forum

Ya all be noobs compared to me

Ya all be noobs compared to me
November of 2007 isn't that much l8r.

DBloke is pretty much the only active old-timer notably older than my nooby self. You'd know 'em as DarkPrinny. Ya might remember Bodine, perhaps? Also, TheMitch was somewhat active for awhile, but I ain't seen 'em in a few weeks. Bastard's probably too busy havin' a life.
wut about me

Granted, I was retarded for a while...a long while...aha...haha...

Does "Nick Atack" ring a bell, Sovieto?

Last edited:
God DAYUM. Just stumbled across this website for the first time in, what, 4 years? I remember having like 2,000 posts back in its heyday circa 2008. I saw this thread and felt compelled to post, but realized I forgot both my password and the email account associated with it, so I made a new account. It's been a LOOOOONG time. Looks like old SSBFreak has been holding down the fort. Good for you, man. I remember when you first joined and we were buddies on the Brawl forum, haha.

This place seems dead though. I remember the ruling WiiChat clique of Frogger, Celeste, Levesque, etc. Except for Frogger, I don't think they liked me at all and I could never figure out why. Oh well. Still brings back memories of staying up late in my parents' house and refreshing the New Post button every 30 seconds. God, that feels like so long ago.

EDIT: Just remembering the graphic design forum, the "What are you thinking about?" thread, talking to other members on goddamn AIM, wow. AIM was a thing. Hard to imagine. I'm Facebook friends with Bowserizer and GigaRidley, but I don't talk to either of them much anymore. I almost went to the same college as Bowserizer but I didn't, so I guess there's that.

Last edited:
God DAYUM. Just stumbled across this website for the first time in, what, 4 years? I remember having like 2,000 posts back in its heyday circa 2008. I saw this thread and felt compelled to post, but realized I forgot both my password and the email account associated with it, so I made a new account. It's been a LOOOOONG time. Looks like old SSBFreak has been holding down the fort. Good for you, man. I remember when you first joined and we were buddies on the Brawl forum, haha.
Oh, it's you again. Hello. Are you planning on staying, or are you just posting for the nostalgia?

This place seems dead though. I remember the ruling WiiChat clique of Frogger, Celeste, Levesque, etc. Except for Frogger, I don't think they liked me at all and I could never figure out why. Oh well.
I remember some of them being jerks. The ruling clique now is nicer, I feel.

jk we're all satanic bastards who will suck the soul from your body

EDIT: Just remembering the graphic design forum, the "What are you thinking about?" thread, talking to other members on goddamn AIM, wow. AIM was a thing. Hard to imagine. I'm Facebook friends with Bowserizer and GigaRidley, but I don't talk to either of them much anymore. I almost went to the same college as Bowserizer but I didn't, so I guess there's that.
The "What are you thinking about" thread was replaced with this after Prinny accidentally deleted it.

I'm definitely just dropping in. Frankly, I don't have the time or interest to be an active member of an internet message board these days, but I'll stick around for a day or two to say hi :)

It's a bummer that there's a ruling clique at all, but what can you do, right? I feel like you can tell that an internet message board is thriving if there's a ruling clique. That's been the case in my experience, anyway. On second look, this place is actually a bit more active than I had first assumed; the faces are just unfamiliar. I remember you, SSBFreak, DarkPrinny (though I don't think he liked me either), and I think Sovieto started to slow his activity at about the time I started to become a familiar face around the boards. It's a shame that the crash of '09 happened. I came here hoping to laugh at my writing back in the original Alternate Plot, but it looks like it's been wiped from the face of the internet. So it goes, I suppose.

Yeah, maybe it hasn't been quite 4 years since I've been here. I think I remember seeing you the few times I've visited since I stopped being a regular. I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've interacted, though :p

For some reason, VMs are down right now...

I'm definitely just dropping in. Frankly, I don't have the time or interest to be an active member of an internet message board these days, but I'll stick around for a day or two to say hi :)
Aww. The extra activity would be nice, but nobody can blame you. At least you're checking in, unlike other people...

It's a bummer that there's a ruling clique at all, but what can you do, right? I feel like you can tell that an internet message board is thriving if there's a ruling clique. That's been the case in my experience, anyway.
Ruling cliche, only cliche, same thing in this case. Well, I shouldn't say that, there are some respectable people who post, just less often. Then there are a bunch of random people who I know nothing about, like the Goldeneye players.

On second look, this place is actually a bit more active than I had first assumed; the faces are just unfamiliar. I remember you, SSBFreak, DarkPrinny (though I don't think he liked me either), and I think Sovieto started to slow his activity at about the time I started to become a familiar face around the boards. It's a shame that the crash of '09 happened. I came here hoping to laugh at my writing back in the original Alternate Plot, but it looks like it's been wiped from the face of the internet. So it goes, I suppose.
That's a shame, I know that some amount of threads were destroyed in the apocalypse...

It's a bummer that there's a ruling clique at all, but what can you do, right? I feel like you can tell that an internet message board is thriving if there's a ruling clique. That's been the case in my experience, anyway. On second look, this place is actually a bit more active than I had first assumed; the faces are just unfamiliar. I remember you, SSBFreak, DarkPrinny (though I don't think he liked me either), and I think Sovieto started to slow his activity at about the time I started to become a familiar face around the boards. It's a shame that the crash of '09 happened. I came here hoping to laugh at my writing back in the original Alternate Plot, but it looks like it's been wiped from the face of the internet. So it goes, I suppose.
*mouth foams*

Must... RP!

'Ello there, old friend. Pleasure seein' ya again. Now Real-o, Bio 'n any other "o"s should show up for a nostalgic jamboree meet-up of sorts.

Looks like old SSBFreak has been holding down the fort. Good for you, man. I remember when you first joined and we were buddies on the Brawl forum, haha.

Those were the days.

I remember the ruling WiiChat clique of Frogger, Celeste, Levesque, etc. Except for Frogger, I don't think they liked me at all and I could never figure out why. Oh well. Still brings back memories of staying up late in my parents' house and refreshing the New Post button every 30 seconds.

Those were the days...

the Goldeneye players.

Uh... I accidentally scared 'em off with my Shoddy modsmanship.

Dang dude, good for you! Congrats!

As far as RPing goes, I don't consider myself a king or anything. Honestly, if I tried to start something now, I feel like the only reason it would gain any traction at all would be because you, SSBFreak, and Nick Attack would join in an attempt to reenact old times. WiiChat doesn't seem active enough to sustain an involved RP like the Alternate Plot. If you tried something when this website had the climate that it had in 2008, I'm sure it would go at least as well as it would if I had started it.

Yo SSB, do you remember the Moranos Region? Just another project that I started but never went anywhere :p

Back