There's a lot of mammaries from this forum

A decade? Well, I definitely haven't been bashin' it for that long. When'd it go mainstream?

I remember you, Sovieto. I remember you changed my outlook on trolling.

I'm still working the same job I did since before I joined WiiChat. I'll be starting my 9th year with the company, how about that. There's a lot more drinking than there used to be, much less gaming and romantic notions of fulfillment and dreams, but I'm still kicking too. I check WiiChat occasionally, but not often. And it is full of memories.

The memory of the silly Fox and Falco fan club threads.

Napalmbrain and his really calming air. Old friends RedFox and Steph, Hugo and everybody in the Wii In Aus thread.

TLC and her really progressive attitude about moderating, which I still believe in.

The snobby duo of Frogger and Brawny. And how I frequently misspelled his name as Barwny.

blueradio and all of his angsty 90s goodness.

How everyone would get their undies in a bundle about i0n posting or being active in any way. Even the admins - the original list of people waiting to change their names must have been long.

All of the hype for SSBB and the speculation of which characters would make an appearance and how excited I was when Sonic was announced.

My horrible original username. Which is still in use in another forum I joined roughly the same time I did this one.

I remember since I joined my last year in school I spent a lot of my idle free time here. I'm glad it's still technically alive, in the sense that a man in a coma is still alive, but alive nonetheless.

Last edited:
Ive been on deader forums, ones so dead it changed part of its name to lives, then died

Also I had just realized I have over 30 friend requests here that I never answered. A lot of the names bring back memories.

BirdMaster, I used to play games with him back when I still used my 360. That poor thing's sitting in my closet collecting dust now.

Brawny, I don't recall if him and I got along but I did like the guy.

Dal, oh gosh I miss him, he was adorable.

WiiWouldLike2Play, I think just about everyone misses Steph.

There are so many familiar names in there; 1337endo, Bowserizer, Can'tGetAWii, Dorkfish, GigaRidley, Wii_NINJA, mllllnmmm.

Neosquid, I never accepted your friend request?

x~x

Also I had just realized I have over 30 friend requests here that I never answered. A lot of the names bring back memories.

BirdMaster, Dal, 1337endo, Bowserizer, Dorkfish, GigaRidley

May they RIP in peace. 'Cept Dorky, since that guy hated Brawl. yes i am a hypocrite herpderp

There are indeed quite a few memories wrapped up in this little website. This place was my first foray into the online world, and I couldn't have joined a better bunch of people (ROB64 was my account, don't have access to that email anymore.)
Skorp, Kyle, Tyler, Adam, Emma, Jack, Rach, Prinny, Dave, Bliss, Celeste, Kevin, Sammi, CantGetAWii, and quite a few other names I'm missing. So many people I feel like I know from a past life, yet we've never met. Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hello, and I hope everyone is doing well.

A few people off here have never met me.

They will trigger one response
Threat, food, mate or "mate"

When I look back on when I first came to WiiChat, I use to be so annoying to a lot of people! Even to some administrators. I remember when I made that "Best Sonic Player Ever" for SSBB and use to talk a lot of trash. I couldn't be friends with my younger self lol.

There are indeed quite a few memories wrapped up in this little website. This place was my first foray into the online world, and I couldn't have joined a better bunch of people (ROB64 was my account, don't have access to that email anymore.)
Skorp, Kyle, Tyler, Adam, Emma, Jack, Rach, Prinny, Dave, Bliss, Celeste, Kevin, Sammi, CantGetAWii, and quite a few other names I'm missing. So many people I feel like I know from a past life, yet we've never met. Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hello, and I hope everyone is doing well.

Checking in for the lulz.

ohai

Back