There's a lot of mammaries from this forum

Wouldn't count on Splash joining any RPs anymore. Says he's done with those old ways.

I do want you to check out my RP I attempted, Days Passed Away. Id like to think it shows that I came a long way from the annoying guy spamming the Alternate Plot not knowing just what the hell he's doing.

Also you abandoned us on that last RP that I was REALLY getting in to with kid Goku. Shame on you :lol:

WiiChat doesn't seem active enough to sustain an involved RP like the Alternate Plot.

Ain't that so much as we lack a dedicated RP crowd these days. If most active members were invested in RPing, I'm wholly confident Wiichat's community would get a decent RP up 'n finished. Ain't the case though.

Yo SSB, do you remember the Moranos Region? Just another project that I started but never went anywhere :p

'Course. I had zero involvement in it, but I always kept my eye on it for it had my interest. I recall it dying 'cause'a the apocalypse. =/ The Design Lounge quickly died off, faster than any other part'a the forum, leavin' the project high 'n dry. T'was a shame. Was some great fanstuff done by you, Dal 'n everyone else.

Wouldn't count on Splash joining any RPs anymore. Says he's done with those old ways.

Aye, t'is true. I'm retired, likely forever. Doubtful I'd ever best my old works, even if I obtained the motivation to do new ones.

I do want you to check out my RP I attempted, Days Passed Away. Id like to think it shows that I came a long way from the annoying guy spamming the Alternate Plot not knowing just what the hell he's doing.

That ya have lol. As WMBQ said, if Days Passed Away was a thing back in the days with the old AP crew, it would've done quite well I reckon. That or if it took the place'a Realms.

From a grammar-less noob to a weeaboo fisherman.

... Is that growth or back-peddling?

*busts through wall chest first*

I came because I saw Brawny and Frogger got married on facebook and it reminded me to come here.

I remember some of them being jerks. The ruling clique now is nicer, I feel.

That clique dissolved so fast. Lost contact with a couple people but have the rest on facebook I think.
Any oldies in the new clique?

Last edited:
Once had some of the old gang on Facebook.

almost all went off

Combs?
Only guessing as Tyler seems to be a linked freind

Back