This is a big question about the next Zeda game!!

yeah they do..Megaman has come to a downfall with all that Network crap...but oh well...and I'm saying yes, Zelda games should and probably will have voie acting, but not for Link get it? Link no voice, other people yes voice

Axtlar said:
yeah they do..Megaman has come to a downfall with all that Network crap...but oh well...and I'm saying yes, Zelda games should and probably will have voie acting, but not for Link get it? Link no voice, other people yes voice

Ok i hear you. Well thats what i think everybody was kinda of saying. But i thought you was saying NO completely. The only time link should talk should be in a cut scene. ok then, because on zelda when link talk to people, they just answer, you never hear what link ask or said. So yeah I could agree with you. Because another thing with voices, The name link will have to remind the permanent name. Or they could have a few names to select from.

Last edited:
hotpotato78 said:
Ok i hear you. Well thats what i think everybody was kinda of saying. But i thouht you was saying NO completely. The only time link should take should be in a cut scene. ok then, because on zelda when link talk to people, they just answer, you never hear what link ask or said. So yeah I could agree with you. Because another thing with voices, The name link will have to remind the permanent name. Or they could have a few names to select from.
yeah that's right, so it would be difficult but let's just wait and see what happens..I really think the next Zelda game will be real different and better than Twilight Princess in every way

Axtlar said:
yeah that's right, so it would be difficult but let's just wait and see what happens..I really think the next Zelda game will be real different and better than Twilight Princess in every way

Plus they have alot more time to work on the new one. but yeah I think link should have a voice when a cut scene is playing. But not all through the game. Or when somebody ask you which one you want, link would say which one. In those occasions, link needs a voice. But Zelda is going to keep getting better though.

Back