This is a big question about the next Zeda game!!

Link_Soul

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
Cyprus
Wii Online Code
1565-6554-4780-9702
Hi guys i am new here, i love Zelda and i am an experienced gamer. I used to own a Zelda union at Gamespot.com but anyway lets leave that for now.

So i have played TP and i think it miss something very important. It lacks the depth of the character of Link and in the story in general.
We have come to an age where games should be more complexed and make the gamer feel like there is a story that unfolds before his eyes.
OOT succeeded in doing that but back in 1997 this could be achieved much easier than now. So this is what i think that the next Zelda game needs in order to it to take the next step :

1) Link needs a voice : As much as it may sound strange Link needs to gain a voice! Why? Because i found my self wishing for Link to speak in TP. Expression of feelings can only be done by hearing the voice of your character. This point that i make here will be supported by the next points also so stick with me here.

2) In the next Zelda, things like " Oh Link the Hero save us....yada yada yada" Its just plain stupid to continue in that pattern. The story should be more complexed with twists. We dont need just a good story, we need to put in some depth of characters. Link should have a father, a friend , a girlfriend maybe. We need a story where we get to meet people around Link that are important to him in order for the story to get a bit more personal. Those characters will eventually have a part to play in the quest of Link to save Hyrule. Some will need Link to save them, some will die causing Link's rage, some will fall in love with him. And in the midst of all these Link will have to save Hyrule.
Thats why Link needs a voice. All of these cannot be done properly without Link being able to speak.

3) Link should be presented as a human being with emotions and weaknesses! No more Mr. Perfect hero. :aureola: I mean he must have a bad thing about him! I dont know if you get this point but anyway lets move on.

4) The next Zelda game needs some new evil.
twilightprincessganondosl3.jpg

Ganondorf has been overused and the Master Sword also. Hyrule is a land full of mysteries and legends. Link should face some new evil and threats other that our beloved Ganon. Maybe a game where even Link could be considered evil....i know...a bit strange but i have an idea which i will post in the future once i am done writing it.

5) And we come to my last suggestion. WHY THE HELL CANT LINK USE THE TRIFORCE? What the hell!! :mad5: I mean Ganondorf used it countless time to destroy or save himself from the void and death. Zelda used it to make some arrows or teleport Link and herself before Ganon crushed them. Why cant Link use his Triforce for something?
legendofzeldatriforceiivf4.jpg

Magic in an element that Zelda has missed a lot since OOT. Din's Fire, Farores Wind and Nayurus Love were amazing. Link needs some of those back with some new ones and also his Triforce should be put in use.

So the question is this.....

Do you agree with these suggestions? And then tell me why! :wtf:

I think those are all great suggestions. If link talked i think it would ruin it. the only game in which link talked was that shitty one that ninty didnt even make and look how horrible that ended up.

Well Link talked when it wasnt needed for him too. Back then the game sucked because games didnt need voice acting to be good. And yes it was shitty indeed.
But now i a not talking about some weird funny voice. I am talking about making Link speak like the hero he is. Its the only way to go. Link needs a voice. Not even cinematics can be done without that.

well i definatly agree with the voicess.i was realy annoyed about that!sorry about this BUT how would u use the tri-force and wat is it.THANKS,never had zelda before!

Well even if the game is named after her she doesnt have to be in the game. Just like Majoras mask.
Anyway as for the Triforce, Link should use it. He has the Triforce of Courage. Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power which gives him power and immortality right? Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom which, i dont know, gave her the ability to call forth the power of Light ( in 2 cases. Once in OOT and once in TP ). But Link has not use of the Triforce. Nintendo must come up with something. Maybe being able to use it to enhance his sword should be good.

I am surprised you dont know what the Triforce is! I will explain ( it was explained in OOT)
" The world was created by the 3 goddesses. Nayuru, Farore and Din. Nayuru represented the power of Windom ( blue), Farore the power of Courage ( green) and Din the power of.......well...power (red) :lol: . Anyway when the goddesses left the world they left a sacred relic called the Triforce. A triangle that was made from combining 3 other triangles. Each triangle represented one of the goddesses. The legend also says that if a man with pure heart takes the Triforce the land will live in prosperity. If an evil man takes the Triforce he will only obtain the part of the Triforce that represents him.
In the case of Ganondorf he only took the Triforce of Power. The other 2 pieces are send by destiny to the people that deserve them the most. Zelda got the Triforce of Wisdom and Link the Triforce of Courage.
So Ganondorf is in constant search for the other 2 pieces to become the ultimate lord of the world."

And thats about it for the pieces of the Triforce. If you want to see how the Triforce looks like, its the Triangle image in my first post.!

Well i strongly recommend you play The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. It is after all the best game of all time. Check any website and you will see.
When you finish OT you will know all these and also understand WindWaker and Twilight Princess a lot better.

No Nintendo makes Link a mute for a reason....to make it feel more like you.....and thats a fact I watch a lot of reveiws!
well I think you missed voice acting...but everything else sounds cool!

I would be glad to. Give me your will number until i find mine!

Back