This site seems dead

WiiChat is old, outdated and irrelevant. I keep seeing Prin talk about integrating this into a new NX site and I'd be all for that, but for the time being all there is to do is speculate over the NX and Reddit seems to do a pretty good enough job at doing that.

I haven't seen any activity in the admin forum in a while. For now all WiiChat is really good for is archiving nostalgia and people popping in to state the obvious.

Waiting on the proper name for the NX

They really cant call it the NX can they?

Something without 'Wii' in the name, please.

Wiiu2, if comes in the shape of Bonos head

The Super Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

Wow, this is my first time posting in ages...literally. I still have my Wii and this site was the first place I shared my friend code and got many friends in the Wii. The threads that stand out the most to me were the smash bros. brawl hype days. The uncertantity of who will be joining the brawl, checking the smash dojo site before and after school, then sonic was announced and all hell broke loose here lol. I'm sure Reddit has been the go to site over the years for many, as is the case for myself. Since then I have gotten a Wii U and now the Nintendo Switch is on it way. Crazy how time flies haha.

A HUGE site update is coming
After much nagging from me

Still have my launch day Wii, it gets a lot of use at my various games shindigs

A HUGE site update is coming
After much nagging from me

Still have my launch day Wii, it gets a lot of use at my various games shindigs

Sweet! I got my Wii about a month after release because they were all sold out and the the demand was unreal. We got it at Circuit City, which has since gone down under, out of all places. My first games were Twilight Princess and Rayman raving rabbids.

When I joined up (which was in 2010 or 2011 I believe) this site was pretty active. I got many people to play accf , black ops, world at War, mw3, mkw, etc. Even had a few dudes make me sig's and avatars that wasn't prinny (or Dbloke now)

I made a bunch of buddies none the less.
So when is this site update happening?

I miss the old days. But to be fair I don't have the time to dedicate to it anymore.

Back