Too hard to complete,so it gets boring?

Just keep playing the level your stuck on and you'll get it.

I've already beaten the game as Mario and I'm so close with Luigi.

And how can u play with mario and luigi?I saved him once and then he go somewhere to help me but he got lost and i went afer him and i saved him again!U can play with luigi too??

And how can u play with mario and luigi?I saved him once and then he go somewhere to help me but he got lost and i went afer him and i saved him again!U can play with luigi too??

Beat the game as Mario, then you can play the game again as Luigi.

In my opinion the SMG games are some of the worst that nintendo has ever made. They get to be too complicated and very frustrating. It takes the fun right out of it. I am not one for continuous repetition and these games force you to do that. Because of these games I will probably never buy another wii game again. I was very disappointed by nintendo. Considering that nintendo is supposed to be a family brand these games are aimed at the more experienced "hardcore" gamers. I find myself losing patience easily with these games. Best of luck to anyone who wasted their money on these games. :frown5:

In my opinion the SMG games are some of the worst that nintendo has ever made. They get to be too complicated and very frustrating. It takes the fun right out of it. I am not one for continuous repetition and these games force you to do that. Because of these games I will probably never buy another wii game again. I was very disappointed by nintendo. Considering that nintendo is supposed to be a family brand these games are aimed at the more experienced "hardcore" gamers. I find myself losing patience easily with these games. Best of luck to anyone who wasted their money on these games. :frown5:

Everything you said I think the opposite.
1. I think these are some of the best Mario games.
2. I don't find them very complicated, their quite simple.
3. I think their SO fun!
4. I'll buy more Mario/Wii games definitely.
5. I am very happy with Nintendo.
6. I am not a hardcore gamer and I think these games aim for all ages/category's.
7. I rarely lost patience, you just need to practice.
8. I thought it was worth buying.

Maybe your just not used to playing these games, practice makes perfect.

Everything you said I think the opposite.
1. I think these are some of the best Mario games.
2. I don't find them very complicated, their quite simple.
3. I think their SO fun!
4. I'll buy more Mario/Wii games definitely.
5. I am very happy with Nintendo.
6. I am not a hardcore gamer and I think these games aim for all ages/category's.
7. I rarely lost patience, you just need to practice.
8. I thought it was worth buying.

Maybe your just not used to playing these games, practice makes perfect.

Word boo, same here. But mario adventure games..like im not buying anymore mario baseball...and ****.( mario kart hell yeah)

I've been playing nintendo since the original nes. I used to play for hours on end and really enjoyed it. I completed over 150 nintendo games through every game system they have had. I am plenty used to their games. While I respect your opinion I don't agree with it. For example in SMG2 when they have to put the cosmic spirit in their to help you out that should tell them that they need to make the game less challenging and frustrating.

I've been playing nintendo since the original nes. I used to play for hours on end and really enjoyed it. I completed over 150 nintendo games through every game system they have had. I am plenty used to their games. While I respect your opinion I don't agree with it. For example in SMG2 when they have to put the cosmic spirit in their to help you out that should tell them that they need to make the game less challenging and frustrating.
The guides are only meant to give you hints, you only get a bronze star if you use the guide.

Meh, you only get a bronze star.

Meh, you only get a bronze star.
Ninja'd
*Hopes thats not spam*

I know that. The point being is that the game should not be so challenging that they need to include a guide to help you out. You name any other game that requires a guide to help you get to the end of the stage. I just think that they could've made the game less frustrating.

I know that. The point being is that the game should not be so challenging that they need to include a guide to help you out. You name any other game that requires a guide to help you get to the end of the stage. I just think that they could've made the game less frustrating.
But thats what the guide is, it does have a guide and so does Super Mario Bros Wii. I never use the guide really because I find most of the game pretty easy but it appears when you die eight times.

I know as I have had the guide show up on a few stages. It becomes irritating and boring when you have to take more than a half a dozen times to complete one stage. You shouldn't have to keep practiicng to finish it. I've become disenchanted with nintendo and how they have ramped up the challenge level of their games.

Back