Top 5 Games

Jorge

Television Consultant
Feb 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
0554-7647-3242-2709
To match the other thread I figure I make one for everyone's 5 favorite games.

1. Smash T.V. - SNES
2. Power Stone - Dreamcast
3. Final Fantasy XI - PC (I never played any game as long as I played this)
4. Final Fantasy VII - PC (I played the PC version, and FFVII popped my RPG cherry)
5. Galaga - Arcade

already been posted about 6 million times, in all 500 categoires, i wouldnt even be suprised if your previous thread has been asked before, but i just cant remember because theres so many of these threads

btw SMASH TV?? that game isnt that great at all, its just an arcade port isnt it? i bought it on the 360 and i wasnt impressed much at all

Sovieto said:
already been posted about 6 million times, in all 500 categoires, i wouldnt even be suprised if your previous thread has been asked before, but i just cant remember because theres so many of these threads

btw SMASH TV?? that game isnt that great at all, its just an arcade port isnt it? i bought it on the 360 and i wasnt impressed much at all

Opinions, Sovieto.

Sovieto, opinions.

Well...

Jade Empire, Madden, Mario 64, Megaman X, Minish Cap.

I could probably come up with a better list, but i don't have all the games i ever played or all the ones ive ever owned in front of me... These are all just off the top of my head.

Jade Empire is my favorite though.

lol sovieto.. he's greeting you to the opinions. o_O

Wario Games. still have them too! :]

.1 WarioLand
.2 WarioLand 2
.3 WarioLand 3
.4 WarioLand 4
.5 WarioWare Twisted

more? lol

--------
.6 Wario Touched
.7 WarioWare Inc.
.8 Wario Smooth Moves

---- PC GAMES!
9. Quake 2
10. Quake 3
11. Ghost Recon
12. F.E.A.R <- awesome game that i got yesterday ^_^

sorry i had more than 5...

I love smash t.v. I own it on the snes. I have never got to the last boss but my bro has and he said that the host was the last bad guy. :O what a twist.

ummmm howbout putting a spoiler alert??? ^^ Yeah I got that game for SNES and its not that good....

JCpackers05 said:
geez paintballer...against Nintendo lolol! im just messin.

Ya I'm not a big Nintendo fan. I love the idea of the Wii and thats why I got it but Nintendo usually doesn't have very good games. They seem to be trying to change that so thats why I gave them another chance and got the Wii. I have owned every Nintendo console but the GC was a total failure. I ended up giving mine away to my brother when he moved out. He but it in a closet after a week and hasn't taken it out since.

1)Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2)Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3)GTA: Vice City
4)Super Punch Out-SNES
5)Call of Duty 2-Xbox 360

those are probably just the ones i can think of at the moment. well at least number 5 is. 1-4 are locked in for sure.

1). Vagrant Story - PS1
2). Resident Evil 4 - GNC
3). Final Fantasy: I, IV, V VII, VIII and both Tactics - PS1/GBA
4). Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - GNC
5). Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - PS1

The only thing I'm sure about is Vagrant Story, which is by far the best game ever conceived. Also FFVIII is the best, then probably IV, I've not picked up VI yet. II and IX sucked epic balls.

Back