Lets not be fanboys and pick the top 5 games of this generation....

bamblakopz said:
He changed mine... I don't care if he made his own but he can't cahnge what i think.... o_O
He can't change what you think unless you let him. He was merely using your post to show what he thought.

1)SSBB
2)Gears of War
3)Call of Duty 4
4)Sonic Rush Adventures
5)Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

1. Spore
2. Brawl
3. CoD:4
4. Orange Box
5. Galaxy

6. Assassin's Creed
7. Mass Effect
8. Forza 2
9. Halo 3
10. VF: 5 Online

11. AudioSurf
12. Skate.
13. MP3
14. LOZ: TP
15. Wii Sports

16. PH
17. Pokemon DP
18. Gears
19. WiC
20.DMC: 4

Last edited:
So Spore is so great that its awesomeness stretches through time to before it was even released? Blimey, if it's that good now I can't even begin to imagine how great it will be when it's actually released.

What is "this generation"?
Do you mean the period from late 2005-early 2008?

There arent THAT many great games...

Pokemon red blue? Those are the first...... Halo.... do u mean halo 1? 2? or 3? Grab turismo 4? lol! U said 3 funny things in one comment! XD

And your grammar sucks so you're even.

I am an english major.... do u kno what grammer means? This is the internet... grammer doesn't matter... Spelling (depending on how... like writing runnin instead of running is ok, but grab turismo?... lol), making sense, and actually answering the questions matter....

bamblakopz said:
I am an english major.... do u kno what grammer means? This is the internet... grammer doesn't matter... Spelling (depending on how... like writing runnin instead of running is ok, but grab turismo?... lol), making sense, and actually answering the questions matter....

Uh huh...

--

My Top Five:
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess
3. Super Mario Galaxy
4. Guitar Hero 3
5. Gears Of War (Got a chance to play Online and Singe Player at a friends one night, oh man)

I am serious....... Its not hard to be a major in college.... Sadly less and less people go to college so if I say that no one believes me! XD

errr english major... u spelt grammar wrong...

And depepnding on how you look at it, yes Pokemon is one of the top 5 games of this generation...or last generation, or the generation before that.
One of the best selling games ever, and one that brought hand-held gaming back to life.
Top 5 games are always hard to pick, and keep consistent, as every1 bases their reasoning off different factors. Some think graphics are the defining factor, others think gameplay. etc.
I find it hard to pick this generation, as I own pretty much all the 'best games' and i dont think theyre that great....
World in Conflict i believe is THE best RTS game ever, and hardly anyone has heard of it. Does that mean my point of view is wrong?

red and blue are not of this generation...... how hard is that? Dummy...

1. Gears of War
2. Call of Duty 4
3. Super Smash Bros: Brawl
4. BioShock
5. Super Mario Galaxy

Back