Top SSBB pokemon selection

Linkjge

Linkjge, the Fire deity
Nov 29, 2006
Denver colorado
Lately i have noticed that Blaziken, Lucario, and Deoxys have been top choices for new pokemon in brawl.
My Favorite selections for brawl that i would like to see are Grovyle and totodile.

How about you, which pokemon you wanna see arive in the brawl?

:cornut:

Hopefully just Pikachu, maybe with the exception of keeping Jigglypuff in. Personally, I don't think there should be anymore than these two.

^ Apart from Mewtwo. I just like playing him against bots... But yeah I wouldn't mind seeing just the original SSB pokemon in there.

However if they do put some more in there, it'd be cool (though unlikely) if they just included pokemon of the original 151...

Mewtwo was just a carbon copy of Samus with the disappearing act when you press up and B. Other than that, he had the same exact moves.

i think that mayb if n.e. pokemon should b added mayb the only 1 besides keeping pikachu and jigglypuff should b charizard, because i think it could b fun having an ability to fly and use fire.

Geno said:
i think that mayb if n.e. pokemon should b added mayb the only 1 besides keeping pikachu and jigglypuff should b charizard, because i think it could b fun having an ability to fly and use fire.

charizard would be a lame in SSBB. A fat dragon thingy? No plz keep just pikachu and jigglynuts.

in touch with the wii said:
well actually i think not because grovile would look sad as an playable cool as a weapon

k, but everyone else in this thread has been talking about playable characters.

Kamikaze said:
Mewtwo was just a carbon copy of Samus with the disappearing act when you press up and B. Other than that, he had the same exact moves.
The only thing Mewtwo had in common with Samus was it's shadow ball ( similar to the charge shot) everything else was different, especially Mewtwo's throwing moves.

just pikuchu because he is pokemons mascot. And half the crap you guys are talkig about i dont even know? Did they add another 200 pokemnon again or something!:lol:

I would like it if when you threw a poke ball it could be any pokemon that has ever existed, that would make throwing the a lot more exiting. In regards to playable pokemon, Keep Pikachu and Pichu, also keep Mewtwo but get rid of Jigglypuff and make Mew the unlockable version of Mewtwo.

they should have a rep from each generation...Pikachu, ?, ?, Lucario...Lucario sounds pretty cool like a cross from fox and mewtwo. i mean they could put in mewtwo instead of the 2nd gen cause i cant think of anyone there thats worthy...just sayin. Pikachu has to stay...hes pretty good too...BUT LUCARIO WOULD BE COOL!!!!! and he owuld bring in the 4th gen into the pokeballs =)

Back