Trainers help :]

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Weeeell I feel I need some new trainers, so was browsing through old eBay 'cause I'm cheap :] and found these:

adidas562908blkwh-pic1.jpg

Now not being racist at all (considering I listen to Hiphop all the time), but they sort of seem like a black persons pair of trainers (I'm not sterotyping Black people whatsoever saying that all black people wear these :] but for example.. you don't see many white people wearing BAPE?) but yeah, basically I'm wondering if you recon they'd suit a white guy, and not make them look like a 'Wigga' or whatever :] I think it's just 'cause the bottoms have all this american stuff on..

The trainers I currently have are the trainer form of these:
NikeAirLegendSGBlkGold.jpg

But with white instead of gold. Not much difference between the two.

I wouldnt buy shoe's off Ebay.

They look nice, they are bangin to the top:D

But you never know what state they could be in whne they arive to you.

Get some Samba's. They are hard to find but are brilliant. Or the trainer form of the new Predators.

(the red preadators the best)

(Try to get real sambas)

I wouldnt be bothered if i saw a white or a black wearing those trainers mike my friend.

Do what you feel :]

Cpt.McCloud said:
I wouldnt buy shoe's off Ebay.

They look nice, they are bangin to the top:D

But you never know what state they could be in whne they arive to you.

Get some Samba's. They are hard to find but are brilliant. Or the trainer form of the new Predators.

(the red preadators the best)

(Try to get real sambas)

I wouldnt be bothered if i saw a white or a black wearing those trainers mike my friend.

Do what you feel :]
:lol: Thanks for the help, never heard of Sambas though :p post a picture? :]

Samba's are like, the old adidas things.

They were well cool.

These are the basic one's but you can get diffrent designs and colours if you want:

I beleive they released a ncie looking pair called samba milliniums. . .

The picture i posted makes them look bad but if you look around you will find a good pair. . .

No problem mate.

We are the only 2 snooker lovers out of god knows how people many on this site, we need to stick together:lol:

Wii_Smurf said:
How about K-Swiss, They are a good made shoe

Yes, lacoste also.

No wait, leave lacoste they are expenzive and last about 5 mins:sick:

K swiss are good tho.

download the song "my adidas" by Run DMC <3

anyways, whats wrong with shoes on ebay? everyone buys clothes from there. i actually got a few hand bags (prada and balenciaga) from them that are the real deal. i had them investigated.

id trust it. its sometimes a whole sale distributer or some spoiled rich kid that had his parents give them to the kid and the kid said EW or wtf i own these already! it happens

ETA- i love my pumas <3333

True - eBay's quality :] even if stuff was fake it's not like I'd really care much? Though I'd obviously be much happier knowing it was real :] Methinks I'll get 'em though.. they are rather sexy.

It's just the countless amount of storys of E-bay being all risky.

Not so much the fake but the quality, weither they are worn out or brand new quality and such as you get these people who just do it and its really annoying as you know. . .

>.<

But yeah, if your going to buy something thats worthy of a bit of money look into it, like talking to people who bought from this person before and such.

shoes are hard to replicate. you can always tell fakes right away. ive never seen a shoe designer use the same "pattern" the name is always different. with handbags, its easy to replicate because with prada, you just get the "stamp" (its this metal piece thats on the bag like a triangle that says "prada milano"- my bf stole the stamp from a bag sting and did his handcuff holster with the stamper it was awesome lol)

id trust it. i was actually looking at a pair of manolo blahniks that i think ill be getting.

ETA- this is the "stamp" im talking about. i actually own this wallet- real deal from ebay

prawal-1m0605nerop.jpg

Haha well good, and thanks. I'd love to have one of those stamp things, just to make things look more classy - like a Prada spoon or something :cool: also, what are Manolo Blahniks? :]

Wiired said:
Haha well good, and thanks. I'd love to have one of those stamp things, just to make things look more classy - like a Prada spoon or something :cool: also, what are Manolo Blahniks? :]

SAY WHAT?!?!? lol. well im still a girl who likes to dress up from time to time and i like to look good haha. as "thrifty" as i can be, i still have an expensive side.....damn jewish heritage!!!!!!

manolo blahniks are high class expensive shoes that cost more than a PS3 :yikes:

once the season is over, the shoes go BYE BYE! its my weakness........i dont show it but it is....

"hi....my name is jill.....and im a shoe-aholic!" :blush2:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
SAY WHAT?!?!? lol. well im still a girl who likes to dress up from time to time and i like to look good haha. as "thrifty" as i can be, i still have an expensive side.....damn jewish heritage!!!!!!

manolo blahniks are high class expensive shoes that cost more than a PS3 :yikes:

once the season is over, the shoes go BYE BYE! its my weakness........i dont show it but it is....

"hi....my name is jill.....and im a shoe-aholic!" :blush2:
Holy jeeezus.. talk about an obsession :p but I suppose aslong as you think they're sexy then fair play :] though I'd stick with tryina find cheap fakes off eBay :]]] save yourself some dosh.

Back