True or False

would you quit asking what the next post will be about wario??? and false,

next poster has been to ilovemeow.com (if not, you should.)

False, I dont Get these "the Next post IS ABOUT"

That doesnt make sense shouldnt it be the next poster does this, does that, owns this etc like Its something about the person and there opinion.

The next post obviously will never be about the stated topic because the next post is About an idea being true or false. Its not like you are predicting what the next post will be about because its supposed to be about The previous posters provided statement or question.

So The answer is false because im not creating a Post about something.

Next poster agrees this makes no sense to post like that

although I see your point, false

whats wrong with predicting what their post will be about?

The next post will be about how stupid it is to predict future posts.

True, it doesnt make sense to post like this but it is how its been going through the whole thread!

the next poster agrees with me

True

The next poster will tell me who the hell started this 'predicting' **** anyway...

true, and can you even beat pitfall? I played the hell out of it in the eighties, and I just thought the point was to get treasure (gold bars, diamonds, sacks of money, etc.) untill you lose all your lives, and just try to get a high score (like every Atari game) btw predicting posts is stupid and messes up the game imo.

The next poster has had a Wii since November

what's a lauch, hylian lauch ? :p

false i wouldnt sell my wii no way no how!

the next poster is an idiot. no arguing about it either. idiot period.

edited...lol.

Um....I think you will agree...I'm not.

The next poster....has had past experiences with the pedo-bear. ;p

Adamquest64 said:
true, and can you even beat pitfall? I played the hell out of it in the eighties, and I just thought the point was to get treasure (gold bars, diamonds, sacks of money, etc.) untill you lose all your lives, and just try to get a high score (like every Atari game) btw predicting posts is stupid and messes up the game imo.

The next poster has had a Wii since November

I cant Find my box with the manual in it but theres like Bags or Treasure cheasts or something, Anyway besides collecting extra stuff you want to get all those, theres i think either 3,4,or 7 but theres a certain amount to beat the game.
Everybody jsut ignore my post i was replying to him

Back