True or False

False, theres nothing wrong with it i dont see why you think its so bad.
In large qunatities and all the time its bad for you, But so are a million other things. Honestly to be healthy All we need to drink is water. I drink a shitload of water but everything else is good too. Wine is good for your heart and Beer contains Every material needed to survive. It doesn hurt anything unless you are an alchoholic. that part of life, enjoying yourself, lifes short so dont miss out on things just because you are afraid to. If you want to be technical nearly everything we eat is horrible for us and most things we do are too. But o well theres so many people society will never change from that , it will just continue on.

Next poster is pissed that was so long

False.

FatalOrgasm: Not at all too long. I love nothing more than a good debate. This sentence in particular intrigues me: It doesn hurt anything unless you are an alchoholic

I would go into detail, but I'll be writing a thread on it shortly.

The next person understands what I am getting at.

false
What i mean Was if you indulge Constantly, as in Alcoholic where you take in more that your body can handle and are constantly drinking, having a Beer or two every now and then doesnt hurt at all.

Next poster like toaster strudels

False

fatalorgasm92 said:
false
What i mean Was if you indulge Constantly, as in Alcoholic where you take in more that your body can handle and are constantly drinking, having a Beer or two every now and then doesnt hurt at all.
Next poster agrees that this statement is also untrue.

False. I have no idea what an 'automatic' license is, but Ill be getting my driving license in a few weeks :lol:

Next poster has laughed while watching Spongebob Squarepants (is it worldwide?)

True, i think i laughed at the "fun song" just because everything in that showed has perverted underlying jokes kids dont realize.
Btw i think he might have meant Automatic as in a Firearm license

Next poster doesnt like pickles

Back