Trying to gain weight! Any suggestions?Lol

LoVeWiI said:
And how many pounds did you gain?

idn but than i got a job where i had to work my ass off and lost it again.....so yeah back to being skinny

i would probably say about 10, and keep in mind i biked to school and participated in gym.....

eat pizzahut pan pizza. that thing has so much fat its not even funny. also eat a hotdog that is wrapped in bacon and deep fried. those things scream weight gain :lol:

Mitch2025 said:
eat pizzahut pan pizza. that thing has so much fat its not even funny. also eat a hotdog that is wrapped in bacon and deep fried. those things scream weight gain :lol:

yeah i worked at pizza hut

if something will make you fat that'll do

Ok so seriously...

You want to eat helthy, but you need to eat more, so as someone else suggested, eat 4 meals a day, i suggest not snacking tho, and eating bigger meals.

So 4 big meals a day, which are well balanced in nutrition, eat more steak and fish.

The problem you probably have at the moment, is you are burning more calories in a day than you are eating, thus no gain in weight..

i eat 4 meals a day (not overly big ones) but i snack as well, and i have in the past gained a stone in 3 months. so not bad, and it's good for you.

I use stone to measure my weight, and I don't really care, I think I'm 8 stone something. My mum just leaves me to do what I do, I eat a bunch of junk food and lay around on the computer all day but still manage to be satisfactory, normal weight.

It's odd though, I used to go to a girls' school, and they'd always talk about losing, and then there's you guys.

You know dude, I'm thin too, but I don't let it get to me. The only people that actually say "holy crap you're thin" to me are a tad overweight. But of course, that doesn't mean average people think it, that just means only fat people are insecure about themselves. So you know what I say to these fat people??....."I'd rather be me, than you."

hay i just rememberd i have a mcchicken in my fridge

goodby

and to gain weght drink a cup of sugar

Back