Twitch Plays Pokemon - The Bleachers Thread

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Like the title says, treat this thread as if it were the bleachers to one of the greatest shows man had ever made. So pretty much a discussion thread.

****ing moronic awful unamusing pointless waste of time idea... even if they somehow manage to complete the game. Beatin' a game by mashing your face on the controls is not an accomplishment.

Now, if there was a large limit on participants and one-post-a-minute~ limit enabled, or an immense limit of participants, perhaps it'd be mildly entertaining for said participants. but otherwise nope.avi waste of time lul

****ing moronic awful unamusing pointless waste of time idea... even if they somehow manage to complete the game. Beatin' a game by mashing your face on the controls is not an accomplishment.

Now, if there was a large limit on participants and one-post-a-minute~ limit enabled, or an immense limit of participants, perhaps it'd be mildly entertaining for said participants. but otherwise nope.avi waste of time lul

It's only entertaining when "Anarchy" is active, just to watch those few that actually try fail when someone says the wrong button input in chat. After five minutes it gets really boring through...and when democracy becomes active I just leave, I'd rather watch a person play the game than a group of mindless monkeys!

All in all I'm surprised people still watch it let alone take part.

Well I for one find myself highly amused by it.

Simply because that would be all the more hilarious. :lol:

I could just imagine thousands of little bandwagon kids screaming at the tops of their lungs in anger if you could do that.

So the Safari Zone was quite the dilemma. Yay for democracy?

Indeed, the Helix followers made it nearly impossible but in the end we got through using democracy, after the anarchists stopped spamming start9 and started playing ball.

How many attempts have we made in the Elite Four now?

Back