Unlock Classic Conflict and play it!

nickro

WiiChat Member
May 13, 2011
Winnipeg, Canada
More players are needed in Classic Conflict mode. I was absolutely determined to unlock it until yesterday, when I hit level 35. Unfortunately, there aren't an overwhelming number of players who have this unlocked yet.

Playing Classic Conflict makes the game worth your while. It's the reason we got 007 instead of Call of Duty. Besides, it's fun to see Jaws and Baron Samedi and Blofeld running around.

To sub-level 35 players: Keep at it, it's worth it! I, for one, will be waiting.

More players are needed in Classic Conflict mode. I was absolutely determined to unlock it until yesterday, when I hit level 35. Unfortunately, there aren't an overwhelming number of players who have this unlocked yet.

There are over 4000 players at lvl 35 or above, most just don't choose to play Classic Conflict.

Funny I log in to read this, when I have decided to stop playing...lag is just crappy, I'm tired of entering a game that is half done. Why would I ever keep with it? This game is now a big bore...back to playing PC games for me.

You don't need to be level 35 to unlock it. I've had it unlocked since I was level 1 cause when I bought the game it came with an unlock code for CC. There were a lot of people playing CC the first month or so but there is no benefit to playing it so no one plays it anymore.

It's just sad I guess. It's one of the few elements that differentiates the game from other leading online shooters, yet it's underplayed compared to the other modes.

Nevertheless, I will be checking often and hosting on Classic Conflict for those who feel similarly.

I'll unlock CC and play sometime. I work nights but I am usually on early mornings or late afternoons and my days off are wed and thurs if you wanna try and play. I'll get my fc and post on here later.

Jedi Sloth, that would be sweet. I'm often on around those times too.

CM4, I've sent you an invite request. See you on the battlefield.

I did the same thing. I unlocked it and nobody ever plays. Well at least you got remote mines. (awesome)

I treid playing but no one was there... I really want to play it at least once.

Classic mode seems to be played more late in the evening (West Coast USA). I have been in a few CC games, though it's not really my thing. I've tried time and again to get into Team Conflict (the one with no radar you have to unlock) and only got into it once. Nobody ever seems to be playing that one.

add me....im lvl 25 right now...but i have went to my friends list and joined a game that my friend was in and it ended up being tltk.....which i shouldnt get for another 5 levels...but i was able to play it just fine.....
this logic leads me to believe that if one of you kind gents would invite me to a party, and then join a cc match i could play as long as i want

my fc is 5118-9475-0639 name is either DonGiovanni or [420]DonJuan depending on my mood lol

and egozilla....its team license to kill that has no radar....team conflict has radar all day long

message me if you add

Last edited:
Dude!!! Let's play Classic Conflict! :D

(I love using Oddjob :3)

Back