VC: both Zelda from N64 ... when ?

Mencaliss

Railgun addict
Nov 25, 2006
Anyone have an idea when Nintendo planned to release both Zelda of the N64 on the Virtual Console ?

Can't wait to be able to download Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

I doubt it'll happen as that's already out for the Gamecube at a respective price of 29.99.

I was talking about the virtual console, I just read on another forum that Ocarina of Time will be available by the end of december.

There is some GC versions of these ?

Mencaliss said:
I was talking about the virtual console, I just read on another forum that Ocarina of Time will be available by the end of december.

There is some GC versions of these ?

Yes. I have the GC discs, with all the Zelda games on - well worth getting.

about the gamecube ones...

Where can i find the Discs for the GC, including master quest. Even when they first came out i owned a gamecube and could not find these discs because they were supposedly limited edition. Meh if i cant fidn them ill just get it for the Wii by downloading.

I really want Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask to be on the Wii.

I love those 2 games and Mario 64.

$30 dollars for those games is worth it.

The only disc ive seen with ocarina of time on it is the master quest one and that didn't have MM. and I though that was limited edition..

Damn, I wish Majora's Mask would be on it. That is the only one I havn't played! Even if I played some of them for only a couple of minutes...

Back