VC Game Serial #'s

Muny

Proud Abortion Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Chicago
Wii Online Code
8241-8596-1787-3562
Sup fellas. I wanted to register my Pokemon Rumble game to my Nintendo Club acc, for points. But i have no idea where to find the game's serial #...can any of you guys enlighten me?

-And yes i have already registered my wii console to my nintendo club acc, but i did this after i downloaded the game :mad2:

edit- pokemon rumble is a wiiware game(not VC)ty "liscious"

Last edited:
if you linked your wii shop account to your nintendo club account then in a day or 2 it will show up at the nintendo website...there is no activiation codes for wiiware.

^it's been like a week already, are you sure?

Keep in mind that i linked my acc to my wii AFTER i downloaded the game....

You will get the survey after 7 days of owning the game, then you answer it and you will get your points.

So wait a little longer...if you don't get your survey in you to-do list 7 days after you bought the game then there is a problem.

BTW...your title say VC games but Pokemon Rumble it's a Wiiware game. Just to tell you, if your not aware, they only give you points for Wiiware title, not for VC games.

I hope it help. :wink:

Ah ok, very perceptive of you to point that out ,) I'll keep my fingers crossed, thanks both of you for the timely responses...

Btw, my sig bacon and your avi would look great together lol...

points? what points wii points? im confused :lol:

I wish, completing nintendo club surveys only earns you nintendo club COINS. Witch you can use to purchase "swag" items (posters, shirts etc.) I think its worth it since i buy alot of wii products and the cheapest item is like 350 coins...

The ONLY way to get wii points is...
-Wii points card (from wal-mart, gamestop)
-Credit card ofc
-Or a friend can "gift" them to you.

Back