What anime are you watching at the moment?

Dude I didn't know that there was another Dragon Ball series. What anime were those pics from. Always looking for new anime to watch.
Its not another seres
Its a kinda remaster of "Z" but it has extra bits as well
Its also gonna have shorter fights

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strawberry_Marshmallow

Or Ichigo Marshmallow encore 2 to be more precise
Its well worth a watch as its funny in a funny way

Also watching Valkyria Chronicles... in terms of the story so far (basically a prelude), its pretty different from the game, however the loveable members of squad 7, music and water-colour-ish art is all there. Recommending this one to everyone, the main story in the game was amazing and am expecting good things from the anime.

Are you serious!!! Can it be!!! I'm so there!!! I love that game! I LOVE it!! I must watch it! Where is it... I NEED IT NOW!!!

Anyone hear about the Vesperia movie... I saw a screenie of happy Rita, got scared and ran. Not to mention the new SUPERIOR PS3 version of the game. Man I'm glad I got a PS3! It just needs to come Stateside along with the movie(look up Tales of Symphonia PS2 and weep). Oh god the anticipation!! Now all we need is some kind of sequel and it'll be another cash-cow bandwagon I ride.

@ Prinny It sounds like it would be funny so i'll check it out when I get a chance to.

I have heard of those games but didn't know if they are good. So Monsteroids are those games any good?

Valkyria Chronicles is straight-up awesome. With cool characters and a great tactical Gameplay type that is nicely blended with Third Person Shooter aspects. The story is good stuff too. Quite engaging. For PS3.

Vesperia is awesomesauce as well, but is almost a polar opposite to Valkyria. The plot is light only skimming some dark spots of "enforcing one's justice". The characters are all pretty snarky. Cool, cute, quirky, but snarky. It's great because it tends to follow the Rules of Funny(Character Interactions), Fun(The Battle System), Cool(Yuri). The game was somewhat shallow in areas. Whereas they made great characters, but they were all just as enigmatic in the end as in the start. It didn't bother me until my second time around though... To be honest, and then it REALLY bugged me. The movie and PS3 version seem to be adding QUITE a bit more to the story. So they may be patching that up somewhat. Here's hoping they make it stateside. Oh god I hope so. I hope it isn't Symphonia all over again!! It's a fantastic game! I just hope the anime prequel movie is good too!

Hrrrr... I'm sitting here... Waiting for more Tales.
Gonna watch Mr. Despair.

Revisiting the big Z. I've had season 1 on DVD for a while but just now have time to watch them. I have season 3 and could easily get 4 through... 8? I think that's the latest DVD collection released, they might have 9 out by now. But I can't find season 2 to save my life!

All Higurahi is bizarre. It's just really... bizarre.
So is School Days, but I tend to think that just borders on BAAAD!

This is a question for the American Naruto viewers.

Does anybody know when Naruto Shippuden is going to start in Cartoon Network?
lemmyamusbh2.jpg

Enjoy your many edits

Awwww, Prinny that's harsh. The Naruto dub makes for FANTASTIC Snark Bait. I thought it was canceled on CN though... I dunno though, I don't have cable.

Also off-topic: Holy moley! With the moles... So huge. Aaaaah, moles!

Back