What anime are you watching at the moment?

The studio that is doing One Peace now has redone all the episodes without edits
Why did Gurren Lagann end THAT way... T^T
Beautiful in it's own way, but...
gurrenlagann-discontinuity.jpeg
It's the way I feel. Oh god, I can't help it!!!
Ha ha ha

I dont get it

Does anybody know if there are any plans of releasing Dragon Ball on DVD?

It's usually not a good idea to hotlink images, many websites will replace the image.

P.S.: I knew it! You do read that site!

Oh noes! I have been found out!!!! Well I'll just have to do something about that!!!

EDIT: SOMETHING WAS DONE!!!

Last edited:
Yeah it's interesting in that way... Interesting as in makes me cry like a little baby for hours after the end. *sniffle* Weeks after the end.

Laggans ending was expectable
As it didnt have a very open ending like with most animes
Does anybody know if there are any plans of releasing Dragon Ball on DVD?
It is on DVD from sellers on ebay
I think it was out in Japan

Started watching K-ON! Its a bout a first year high school girl who joins the 'light' music club despite having no musical abilities... the first ep had me laughing a lot, looks like it'll be a good show.
Also watching Valkyria Chronicles... in terms of the story so far (basically a prelude), its pretty different from the game, however the loveable members of squad 7, music and water-colour-ish art is all there. Recommending this one to everyone, the main story in the game was amazing and am expecting good things from the anime.

Finished Soul Eater
It is a open ending

Ichgo Marsharo (cant be arsed to spell it) encore 2 has been subbed

Also
vlcsnap2001092.png

Dragon Ball Kai

I don't understand a damn word they say. There's not even any subs. I don't care. I'm just so glad they're doing something with the series again... well, besides letting hollywood totally rape it.

Dragon Ball Kai

I don't understand a damn word they say. There's not even any subs. I don't care. I'm just so glad they're doing something with the series again... well, besides letting hollywood totally rape it.

There are subs for Kai

Well technically I don't need them. I already know the whole story :lol:

Back