What anime are you watching at the moment?

@DPrinny: about Neon Genisis Evangelion, when Napalm said mental issues think of some of the worst you can find. then imagine them piloting 100 foot tall robots to save the world. all while getting closer to insanity with each passing episode. its a real big 'thinking' anime cause a few parts make little to no sense unless you remember every detail about everything.

And to sum up in one sentence?
"Kids with mental issues pilot giant mechas."

@Shadow: I watched the series over the course a few days (including End of Evangelion), and those last two episodes still didn't make any sense to me.

Which reminds me, I hope the subs for the second Rebuild film come out soon, I've heard it's very good.

Last edited:
Evangelion - Children with a very warped sense of self-worth are forced to pilot private military issued mechs to fight off extraterrestrial abominations.

I have kinda put the list on hold till I get my Summary of 2009 done

Also City Hunter is really good in a 80s way.
No school kids with super powers or emotional problems

One Piece: 8/10
So fricking far from the end!
Ep 56...
One Piece has no end
I dun remember
I watch the Japanese version cuz, to me, it sounds funny in English (maybe cuz I'm Japanese too?)
So the episodes r different, some r left out, some aren't

Either way, u just kinda ruined it for me
Telling me there's no end makes me happy it's not dead... Yet
But with no end, there's gonna be loads of filler...

-Rave Master: 8/10
It was an okay anime

My friend is recommending me to watch Yu-gi-oh (the original)
Lol I dun think it's worth it
I might pick up the card game though XD

Last edited:
I dun remember
I watch the Japanese version cuz, to me, it sounds funny in English (maybe cuz I'm Japanese too?)
Its nearly worse than the Card Captor Sakura dub

Its hard to see a bad filler ark (what there is of them)as there all so well done.
Well at least till the recent one
HOLY LOCATION CHANGE!!
But it is ment to tie in with the recent film

I might pick up the card game though XD
Yu-Gi-Oh is meh
Even if I will be using some of the gestures when I play Capcom Vs SNK cardfighters against some one

I dun remember
i haven't seen that in a long time, but nearly worse?
that's ur opinion, but i can't argue since i have no evidence for myself
Its hard to see a bad filler ark (what there is of them)as there all so well done.
Well at least till the recent one
HOLY LOCATION CHANGE!!
But it is meant to tie in with the recent film
there's another film? i need to get up-2-date...
I might pick up the card game though
Yu-Gi-Oh is meh
what makes u think so? i just need an opinion to push my towards a side

I dun remember
i haven't seen that in a long time, but nearly worse?
Read on
Cardcaptor Sakura was initially licensed for English release in North America by Nelvana, which dubbed the series into English and released it under the name Cardcaptors. The heavily edited episodes were reordered, with some episodes left out completely. Potentially controversial material was removed, and the series was refocused to be more action oriented to try to appeal to male viewers, as they were seen as the largest audience of animation at the time. Cardcaptors first aired in the United States on Kids' WB on June 17, 2000. In the Kids' WB broadcast, the first episode aired is "Sakura's Rival," the eighth episode of the series, having removed episodes focusing on Sakura and to have the show start with Syaoran's arrival. The series ran for 39 episodes, changing the original episode order but finishing with the show's actual final episode. In Nelvana's airing of the series in the United Kingdom in 2001 on Nickelodeon and CITV, the skipped episodes were restored, but other edits remained. The Cardcaptors dub also aired in America on Kids' WB, in Australia on Cartoon Network, in Ireland on RTÉ Network 2, and in Canada on Teletoon (which also aired the episodes with a French dub).
I under stand the short harmless bath bit taken out, but to take out some of the funnier bits is unacceptable

there's another film? i need to get up-2-date...
Dont worry
Im not bothering with the films
what makes u think so? i just need an opinion to push my towards a side

Trust me its ok at first but then it starts to go all dragonball, by forcing you to wait for the next episode for something epic to happen

Edit -
RE that list
I'm just gonna list the animes with a link to a preview for it

Last edited:
1- I remember that, got me disappointed
2- the movie's called Strong World
3- I guess not then... Found my cards though

About to watch Ghost Hound (not to be confused with Ghost Hunt). This one looks promising: it's by the makers of Ghost in the Shell, it's apparently similar to Lain, and the opening theme isn't a J-pop song.

Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Bangaichi

More?
YAY

u can do it Monkey D! Smash Crocodile's face in!
One piece: 8/10

Finished Ghost Hound. The ending's a little anticlimactic, but well worth checking out (especially if you liked Lain).

I was going to watch Witch Hunter Robin, but now I feel like something lighter, so instead I'm going to watch El Cazador de la Bruja (which is also about a witch hunter, apparently).

I have to say
Episode 185 of Gintama was very good
Charlie and the chocolate factory parody only with mayonnaise
The start of 186 was good as well
(its another plot arc)

One Piece: 8/10

-a bit annoying hearing Luffy say "gon gon" all the time
-almost to Skypeia
-damn, Luffy just smashed that bouncing guy's face in with one punch and lefted him knocked out

am watching the anime 'escaflowne'...it's my favorite, i watched this anime series when i was in grade school and i want to watch it again because i hardly remember the episodes.

wings.jpg

Back