What anime are you watching at the moment?

Hey Monsteroids, you're back!

I think you might like El Cazador (which I'm currently watching). Lots of yuri subtext, and it managed to have a hot springs episode despite being set in Mexico.

Hey Monsteroids, you're back!

I think you might like El Cazador (which I'm currently watching). Lots of yuri subtext, and it managed to have a hot springs episode despite being set in Mexico.

...Wow. How'd they manage that?

Off-topic: Someone is spamming Blackberry ads all over the place.

One Piece: love it!!
I'm still in Skypeia

I saw Kiddy Grade the other day
I didn't like it at all

Finished El Cazador. It was kind of average, to be honest.

Not sure what to watch next, even though I've got like, 5 or 6 series lying around on my hard drive. I might be willing to consider that Aquarion series Wii Ninja mentioned, if the plot synopsis didn't make it sound like a crappy rip-off of Evangelion.

Finished Something something railgun

Shite ending
Alright anime

When I get Dragon Ball Season Two I'll be watching that for sure.

I agree with Blair D. Cartoon network was stupid to take off naruto but if you watch it uncut iwith jap. subtitles you can see why they did in a way, and KRKanon I love one piece i got to a few episodes past where your at and haven't watched it for a while but it is a great cartoon lots of fighting from most of the cast other than the coward the not so smart (only nice way i could put luffy) starts most of the fights and can back up his mouth.

Finished El Cazador. It was kind of average, to be honest.

Not sure what to watch next, even though I've got like, 5 or 6 series lying around on my hard drive. I might be willing to consider that Aquarion series Wii Ninja mentioned, if the plot synopsis didn't make it sound like a crappy rip-off of Evangelion.

That's what people tell me about RahXephon and Eureka Seven. They're all different. Okay, maybe Aquarion has a similar backstory... sort of.
Aquarion has a different tone though. Ahem... Foot Fetish, that is all.

Last edited:
Back