What anime are you watching at the moment?

Bakemonogatari
Quite good so far
Also watched something called Spriggan.
If only Hollywood films where more like this.
STYLISED ACTION!!
From the 90s?

Also Dance in the vampire Bund GOT LICENSED??
BEFORE ITS FINISHED!!!?
****ing twilight fags
They see werewolf they see vampire in love with it
They think twilight fan girls will like it
They must not of seen it beyond the first episode as there is some stuff that is frowned upon in the rest of the world.
(Yeah like the lotion massage bit will make in on US TV)

Nothing for me. Why don't you go be a man and get a life like normal people?

1/10
People with out a point should not try to be trolls as they will end up under the wrong type of bridge.

Last edited:
Fist of the Blue Sky
(Soten no ken)
It-it-it-it-its ok
There are worse out there, but then there are also better.
One of the major mind ****s is KEN SMOKES!!!!!

I don't watch really watch anime anymore. However, the last one I watched was the (new/remake) Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone, looking forward to 2.0.

Haven't watched anime in a while now. Can someone recommend me a good one?

It depends on what you like. 2 I DON'T recommend is Naruto and Bleach, they drag on and on (unless you're into that kinda stuff), it takes several eps to finish 1 fight (besides movies).

One Piece: ?/10
- Havent seen it in a while

Mirage of Blaze: 5/10
- Really dull

Recently I saw:

Haibane Renmei - It's my kind of thing. Yes, it's to overfocused on the two main characters, but it's like a chaste Yuri show that deals with depression in the most coherent and tasteful manner possible.

It has a lot of class.

Welcome to the NHK - Fine.

So Ra No Wo To - It's moe, but it has class. Really.

What follows can only be described as: 'Japanese girls wearing German uniforms exploring a Japanese music school in a Spanish town full of French people celebrating Chinese New Years in Switzerland, shooting South African owls while piloting multi-legged, talking, demon slaying, cloakable, AMAZING GRACE SINGING, 500mm coil gun firing "son of the god of fire" supertanks from the future.'

Plot: [STRIKE]Yui[/STRIKE] Sorami Kanata joins the army because she wants to play Amazing Grace on the Bugle.
She does it on a trumpet. On top of a tank. That's on a pillar. Between two warring armies. Then [STRIKE]Mio[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Reki[/STRIKE] Rio saves the day.

It's somewhere around 7 on the potential Yuri scale. RIOXFELICIA RAAR!!
...My apologies.

Berserk - Brilliant, 'nuff said. Classiest thing since Hollywood sex scenes.

Read some Ningen Shikkaku-Child molestation is wrong people!

That's all that's notable now.
I'll pretty much look at anything that has anything to do with Yoshitoshi ABe, Satoshi Kon, or Yoshiyuki Sadamoto.

Oh and Gintama is pretty funny. Small doses though. Small doses.

Lol wow

One Piece: 6/10
- I haven't really been in the mood
- not really interesting

Ghost in the Shell - SAC: 7/10
- sexy android gets my attention
- doesn't really challenge me
- action-y

I've just finished watching Trigun myself. Before that was Eureka 7. I'm looking at Wolf's Rain next, then maybe Full Metal Alchemist.

I've just finished watching Trigun myself. Before that was Eureka 7. I'm looking at Wolf's Rain next, then maybe Full Metal Alchemist.
You probably won't regret watching Wolf's Rain, it was a good anime with alot of meaning and a good plot, although it is a shorter series then what I'd go for.

Right now I'm watching Kodomo no Jikan and Full Metal Panic.
They are completely different from one another but I'm enjoying both so far.

A few. I just skip past all the boring stuff and go right to the sexy parts.

I dont really watch anime.

Back