What anime cartoon or character would you think kicks everyones but!!...

Mine would be mario or link they are obviously from their gaming series.
Marios moves:Fire plant,Ice thing,giant mario,INVINVICEIBLE,penguin,propeller.
Links moves:Use sword ocarina of time could teleport,Has good weapons eg.Hylian shield slingshot,bow and arrow,Best of all he gets the TRIFORCE
Why these guys are both courages and always win.

character=Marco pheonix
show=One Piece
moves=hand to hand combat
why=Dudes he regenerates no one can kill him

character: Monkey D. Luffy
show: One Piece
moves: being an idiot on important crew moments, He's a rubberman so bulletproof, being a genius on important friend moments (kill a friend and your ready for something for beyond hell), his headbutt which doesn't hurt him at all somehow and his love for meat.
why: cause he's one of the most genius dude I've ever met, besides Bobobo-bo-bobobo (if pronounced right). I like him when he's acting hilarious and gets knocked by who ever thinks he's annoying.

^He gets even better after the time skip

I have only seen a part of the episodes, they stopped with the English versions at episode 206 in the middle of a side story :frown5:. Does anyone maybe know a site that has all of the episodes in English?

I have only seen a part of the episodes, they stopped with the English versions at episode 206 in the middle of a side story :frown5:. Does anyone maybe know a site that has all of the episodes in English?

Spoken English?
None

Subbed (preferred as the dub is awful) Funimations site

There might be some Dutch subs out there for recent ones, but they will be on sights I cant mention.

best use Google

Name: Yuno Gasai
Show: Mirai Nikki
Move: Depends on what weapon she is holding at that moment

Back