What anime cartoon or character would you think kicks everyones but!!...

Name: Chuck Norris
Abilities: Round House Kick and the power of the universe
ROFL! Just joking lol!!!

Name: Kaname Kuran
Anime: Vampire Knight/ Vampire Knight Guilty (Season 2)
Manga: Vampire Knight
Game: Vampire Knight DS
Abilities: Being a pureblood vampire he has countless abilities and powers some being: Can only be killed if struck in the head or heart, can turn people into vampires and unless he wanted them to be common vamps (level C) then they would be ex human (level D) and would eventually devolve to a level E which is basically an insane crazy for blood weak vampire. He can also use bassic elements such as fire,ice, ect. And use a bloodwhip or heal himself with his accelerated healing powers.

Haruhi Suzumiya. Simply put, if shes bored with something, its gone. Anyone thats watched the series knows about this.

scrap my idea of Suzumiya Haruhi. Just watched "The Disapperance of Haruhi Suzumiya" and all Im going to say is Yuki will take on anyone at all.

But Nagato Yuki could rewrite the world in an instant to get rid of Goku from attacking anyone.

ASTRO BOY!!!!!
astroboy.jpg

Finger Lasers and but Missiles
Stronger Than all the rest,
this mighty robot will pass the test,
Oh villans fear him, so we cheer him,
The amazing AstroBoy!

Last edited:

ok so my point is ...what anime character can beat the hell of evryone...
me myself havent seen alot of aniem cartoons..but know of course anime characters:)
1.write your characters name..
2. what anime show it came from..
3. Special move/technique/ect any other thing you wish to write..
4. why?(i that certain character soo powerful..and beat or demolish anyone..
or anyother anime character... if were put together...

ok I'll start:
Goku
Dragonball GT
Kamameha, Spirit Bomb, Dragon Fist, and turning to SS4(Super Sayin 4)
Ahamm:cool: he goes superfast,fights awsome, super strong, has style,
and could destroy any planet with a hit, person.sayin...and ofcourse flys, and shoots from his arms ki blast...
so that is why....anyone thinks he/she has a chance?:smilewinkgrin:

1. Hazama
2. Blazblue
3. OUROBOROS
4. A total troll. Love making men mad and women cry.

Name: Kakashi
Anime: Naruto
Specialities: Has the sharingan despite not being an Uchiha, The "Copy Ninja" can copy any move (how do yu defeat sum1 like that), The wisdom and patience to outwit anyone
Why?: he has the best mask in the world and never removes. done.

Name:Lelouch
Anime:Code Geass
Specialty:Geass: the ability to control peoples mind to obey their command but only once,plus he is very strategic in his abilities and knows how to get out of situations quickly as possible. Being immortal for him is a plus too

Back