What anime cartoon or character would you think kicks everyones but!!...

Domon Kasshu fromG Gundam
In his Burning (and or God Gundam, as the Japs call it) Gundam, his Burning Erupting Finger move. Not to mention when he taps into his Meihyo Saichi (that's completely wrong, in spelling and form probably) and in his serenity and peace of mind he can take out anything that opposes him. And not to mention when he pilots the Gundam with Rain they unleash the Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken (I know it sounds gay) which basically destroys all who oppose. Even against for example Goku (I'm a big DB fan as well) Domon would have some trouble at first but after he taps into his serenity he'll block off any of Goku's energy blasts, and such. Then the fight with the Super Mode would go on for a while against Goku in SSJ 3 or 4. And then Goku would probably get Domon down, determined not to loose Domon would try to use his anger. Which would almost do nothing, and then Rain would come to the rescue and somehow get into Domon's almost demolished cockpit, and unleash Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken. Which would unfortunately make a King of Hearts Insignia, right through Goku's chest.

Last edited:
Alucard
Anime: Hellsing
Moves: Super Regeneration, His gun 390mm long for a 1km range .454 Cal It has a
6 bullets magazine with mercy rounds, He has (if I remember correctly) 6 levels in his seal level restrictions that he removes when need, which gives him more power in transformations, illusions Oh and Blood Suck.
Why because that just won’t die

Ranma
Anime: Ranma1/2
Moves: No rules Mortal arts, cat fu, Hiryū Shōten Ha (Aslo called Heavenly Dragon's Strike) It uses the opponents aura or in Gokus case his Super Sayin Golden energy aura against them, Turing into a huge whirlwind with the opponent in side being. Ripped to shreds by his own power. Or yea and the more power the opponent’s aura is the more powerful the attack will be. Transmutation he can go Girl mode to ether confuse his opponents or Increase his speed the cost of his strength and defense or escape.

Yusuke Urameshi
Anime: Yu Yu Haksho
Moves Sprit Gun, Super Sprit Gun, Shoot Gun, demon gun, Demon sprit gun mix, demon Fist, Sprit Fist, Gets pissed easly then gets even more powfull.

Last edited:
neji hugo from Naruto could probably tank any anime caractor exept Naruto or like even elmo could tank any anime charactor if the writers want them to!

Bitches don't know about Kamina.

KaminaMotivational.jpg

gaara from naruto/naruto shippuuden...why?cause he can.

Ichigo kurisoki (not sure how to spell his last name) from bleach. I haven't seen his bankai yet but I'm sure It could easily defeat every single charcter you have posted. Benkai (for those of you who don't watch the show) is like an extremely powerful upgrade to a soul reapers zanpacto (sword) Just go watch the show. So ya ichigo could defeat every1 posted above :)

disturbed said:
Ichigo kurisoki (not sure how to spell his last name) from bleach. I haven't seen his bankai yet but I'm sure It could easily defeat every single charcter you have posted. Benkai (for those of you who don't watch the show) is like an extremely powerful upgrade to a soul reapers zanpacto (sword) Just go watch the show. So ya ichigo could defeat every1 posted above :)

its ichigo kurosaki^_^

ok
name: Itachi Uchiha

MOVES
Amaterasu
Clone Great Explosion
Crow Clone Technique
Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Ephemeral
Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique
Shadow Clone Technique
Susanoo
Transcription Seal: Amaterasu
Tsukuyomi
Water Clone Technique
Water Release: Water Fang Bullet

well wen he moves its precticaly like he is teleporting or a going so fast hes a blur
ALSO i think all them moves just automatically make him the best by far :p

Annnnnnnnnnd again

Check the date of the last post in the hthread before bumping it

Um.. Alucard! He's just a bad s.o.b... and if you didn't know he's from Hellsing. Ochi comes in second... :devil:

Last edited:
Alucards from castlevania, and is my all time fav. video game charecter... ever.
-----
Damn it!
Stupid idiots reviving threads and trickin poor lastwords? into posting in it.

Last edited:
sorry dprinny, i posted on accident without realizing

honest mistake

Last edited:
Back