What anime cartoon or character would you think kicks everyones but!!...

disturbed said:
dragon ball z sucks. So anyway as i've been saying... Ryuk=death god=immortality=kills every1
what if ryuk fell in love with lucy! *le gasp*

hiMe said:
what if ryuk fell in love with lucy! *le gasp*

if u watch the show u would know thats not even remotely posslble as ryuk seems to have no feeling whatsoever and he doesnt rlly give a crap about humans except for his entertainment (watching them suffer basicly)

Lucy barely has any feelings excett for Kota, she would kill Yuka if she could... but then Kota would be sad...

LinksDarkSide said:
Lucy barely has any feelings excett for Kota, she would kill Yuka if she could... but then Kota would be sad...
You must really like Eflen lied x3
I do too.Grusome~

goku...duh
dragon ball, dragon ball z & dragon ball gt
spirit bomb, kamehameha wave and other crazy ****
i dont need to answer why

zapasant93 said:
goku...duh
dragon ball, dragon ball z & dragon ball gt
spirit bomb, kamehameha wave and other crazy ****
i dont need to answer why
Lucy would tear his arms apart-and he'll be like : kuh? xDD

Ryuzaki from DeathNote,

Loves Candy and Sweets, Holds things Funny, and Sits in a funny but Awesome way

2702.jpg

zurukea said:
Ryuzaki from DeathNote,

Loves Candy and Sweets, Holds things Funny, and Sits in a funny but Awesome way

2702.jpg
lmao-but he can't kick anyones butt-plus he dies xD

Rurouni Kenshin & Samurai X

(飛天御剣流, Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū?, lit. "Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style"), also referred to in the series as "Ultrasonic Sword Style", is a fictional ancient sword style that is said to pit one against many. It is a sword art that is passed from master to apprentice, its masters inheriting the name of Hiko Seijūrō. It is stated that the sword style was created in the Sengoku Period of Japan's history.[3]

The philosophy of Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū is that a practitioner must protect those around him; he may use that lethal force for the protection of the people. When a student of Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū understands this, he is ready to complete his training.[13]

Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū's principles are based on utilizing godlike speed and precision to deal powerful blows that usually bring down foes with one shot. The swordsman must also be able to read techniques at an amazing pace as well as interpret emotions as a form of clairvoyance in order to accurately predict what an opponent will do. Combining those two elements with the speed and the precision allows Kenshin and Hiko to subdue opponents before they even act.[3]

Attachments

• Kenshin.jpg
    Kenshin.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:
Back