What Are You Doing For Brawl?

My cousin Jarvis is coming over Friday/Saturday and my cuz Izaiah is coming over Friday/Saturday. We'll play Wii all Friday and Saturday. At 9 we'll watch Naruto and Jarvis and I will go to the Gamestop tournament around 10. After we get my copy we're going back to my house and on Sunday we'll play all day and eat my B-day cake.

I'm going to get it at midnight. Not going to the tournament though, I'm going somewhere else. Then, I'll play it when I get home for an hour or so. Sleep, and then my friend's coming over on Sunday to play it pretty much all day.

Buying a sixpack of Mountain Dew, and a few bags of beef jerky and playing it.

I'm having an all-out party. I'm getting a cake too, [with the logo on it]. Me and my bro are going to get it on the mid-night release. My friends will be over from 5pm till 2am, and once they leave, me and my bro will start on the Subspace Emissary and start unlocking things until we fall asleep. The next morning, I'm going to own:

Cyan
Levesque
Wario2ooo
Marioman
mushroomed
Pit
cantgetawii
balrog
Prez
Frogger
Brawny
Frummage

The people in bold are my main targets. There's others, but those are the people who just came to my head

Hmm.. I've got a basketball tourney all of Saturday and possibly Sunday..

But, I'll probably be going to my tournament then heading out to a midnight launch. (And if I can't go my little brother will have to pick it up for me) If we are playing Sunday I probably will have to wait until Monday to play (Or Sunday Night) But I know the first thing that I'm gonna do is get together my friends and start Brawling it up.

Back