What are your biggest concerns about Brawl?

I see the c-stick as a legitimate move.....you can't even charge up your smash that way......what i'm concerned about is crap like "wave dashing" or any other cheap, not actual moves that people like to call "skills"

penguinphil said:
I see the c-stick as a legitimate move.....you can't even charge up your smash that way......what i'm concerned about is crap like "wave dashing" or any other cheap, not actual moves that people like to call "skills"
LOL! First off, you can charge up your smash if you use the c-stick in conjuction with the A button (pointless, but possible). Second, "cheap" is a term that people like you use for any tactic that beats you. I personally do not care one way or another if Brawl has wave-dashing, but Melee was awesome, and wave-dashing greatly enhanced competitive play.

BapFap, if you lose to people who use only the c-stick then you obviously are not very good at the game. It's a shame that you will ignore Brawl over such a petty detail.

Last edited:
Buzz said:
LOL! First off, you can charge up your smash if you use the c-stick in conjuction with the A button (pointless, but possible). Second, "cheap" is a term that people like you use for any tactic that beats you. I personally do not care one way or another if Brawl has wave-dashing, but Melee was awesome, and wave-dashing greatly enhanced competitive play.

BapFap, if you lose to people who use only the c-stick then you obviously are not very good at the game. It's a shame that you will ignore Brawl over such a petty detail.

Great response, I was feeling the same way.

Buzz said:

I agree....and thats comin from CR......thats a Rep right there....thats what i like to see in post....if your not good...then just say that your not!!

(Im not saying that anyone sucks here, so before jumping in conclusions....you can calmsya@$$ down!!)

BapFap said:

3. FRIEND CODES... *shiffers*
all nintendo games have frend codes. ok so stop winning. and i want to play with he gcn controller and for making names you can use a usb keybord

I really don’t have any... but one think I think is 4 ways of playing it... GameCube, Classic, Remote, Remote + Nunchuk... I think it’s a good idea... but you play with the gamecube controller, Wont it just feel like melee all over agein... I probably wont use the remote on its own but with the nunchuk i maybe... ill defiantly by using the classic controller, its really nice to use. It’ll be to easy to get into if you just go back to the gamecube controller, it would just make it feel like a melee upgrade, well that what I think...

Last edited:
Hmmmm im hoping well no.1 its good

and im a little disapointed it wasnt like brawl, u know with a wide range of characters? And they took out my favourite character gannondorf (god im gonna kill konami for replacing him with SNAKE!!!) and they didnt make it so link can transform to wolf which made me a little sad.

But still what can u say... Still better than fckin Playstation 3 games lol...

Theyll make a Super Smash Bros. 2 or something and it will have a piece of cheese fighting ham XD

bryan7474 said:
and im a little disapointed it wasnt like brawl, u know with a wide range of characters? And they took out my favourite character gannondorf (god im gonna kill konami for replacing him with SNAKE!!!) and they didnt make it so link can transform to wolf which made me a little sad.
I think you meant it wasn't like Melee. And who said Ganondorf won't be in Brawl? We have no proof that he will be, but he still has chances. Have you seen the complete roster for the game? >_>

I think brawl will definitely have online, I just hope it isn't terrible, and also that its alot different (I don't want to just have the same game with different characters) in Brawl the in Melee

as many of you would have said, i am most concerned that it doesent have Wi-Fi. and none of us can confirm if it has or not, unfortunately.

Back