What are you doing, Right now?

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
well simply tell us what you are doing right now.

i am

sitting in my living room, on my laptop, watching stargate sg1 on tv and having a nose bleed lol (seriously i am)

what are you doing ?

im at work at my desk doin nuthin while some dude behind me is playin phantom hourglass

I am, at this moment, cooking a BBQ pizza, sitting in my kitchen Indian-style, typing on a laptop that isn't mine, and looking up stuff on Super Paper Mario. My Sundays are so exciting I almost can't handle it.

I'm just waiting for the missus to hurry up and get ready so she can come round, so we can eat because I am absolutely starvin! I haven't eaten today (its 5:07pm), because I've been playing footy all day and I wasn't hungry in the morning, so I need to restore my energy levels. Then when we've eaten I'm going to my mates to have a PES tournament.

Oh and I'm watchin the F1 of course.

well my nose bleed has stopped, and my mum just phoned me telling me to do the washing.

so i wont be on for like ummm 5 mins :)

oh and my mum told me i will have to feed myself today, which usually means i wont eat today, and im starving, (im usless)

all iv eaten today is my breakfast, and now its, 5:14 pm

I am currently drinking orange juice while typing here. . . but now I'm gonna watch half an hour of TV to procrastinate, then start my mountain of homework.

I think i actually spelled that right :lol:

oh dam u reminded me of school,

we just had a week off, and now we get monday of but then we go back on tuesday unfair :(

daviduk200 said:
oh dam u reminded me of school,

we just had a week off, and now we get monday of but then we go back on tuesday unfair :(

haha, we have the whole next week off...we go back two Mondays from now, then get Tuesday off for elections or something like that. It isn't very logical to me, but whatever.

really? lol its pretty similar to where you are then.

I am on msn, Wiichat...ehh talkign to someone about going to the movies on a double date ;) and listening to As i lay dying while i DON'T do my homework...=\

Back