What are you gonna use to find out the unlocks.

with freind and i hope you can unlock stuff on multiplayer by playing it

problem....if they dont release a guide, then ppl will also still be figuring it out. so the internet may or may not work until after a while.

Seeing as it's no fun to cheat and win (especially at video games), I'm looking at good old fashioned doing it myself. This game is sounding better and better all the time, may just have to end up getting it! Never played a Smash Bros. game before.

its like any fighting game except, it has a 2-d concept, instead of health you have to knock opponent off the stage by getting thier damage rack up(although there is a mode for health). besides, if you dont like the game and you get it at the release launch, then you can sell it to somebody that doesnt have it, but wants it, for big munny.

i've preordered it so i'll be unlocking it on my own. like come on, i plan on skipping school that day and going to book off work that weekend. good chance i won't stop playing untill sunday night :)

asdfghjkl said:
i can just play in afternoon after school.
by then i'll have jigglypuff lol
i hope its not like that again. actully i hope that jigglypuff isn't in it.

Brownies said:
cheatcc.com

Same here but this time I'm going to just try to play it normal or use common sense it will be more exciting when I unlock a character that way

I just find out on my own...although a few months after I've beat it I usually start over and use cheatcc =P

I hope all the characters return...

i am gonna try and figure out everything, and when i get entirely frustrated to the point i cant figure out anymore, then im going to probably ask my friends how they got some characters i didnt, then resort to the internet.

Back