What are you listening to??

lag-prone pc is lag prone soz

Restartin' for the sixth time t'night. Loadin' all these youtube videos in rapid succession is killin' this piece'a garbage. :lol:

Yoko Shimomura (Drammatica) - [video=youtube;tGNccio7Jo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGNccio7Jo4&fmt=18"]The 13th Anthology[/video]

It ain't jazz, oh well. >_>

Last edited:
I'm all jazzed out bro, a man can only swing so much so often... The jazz innuendos will never end. I'd have t' go search for new remixed tunes t' continue, so you've won our classy exchange. Well played (heh), good sir. Ah, and thanks for all the new junk I've downloaded. :D

José González - Far Away (beware them spoilers in the comments)

Last edited:
testforecho1.jpg

Dont like this album (or the band) GET THE **** OFF MY PLANET!

José González - Far Away (beware them spoilers in the comments)

I loved having those moments where the music and the game world work together to make the experience even better. Even better since Xenoblade has plenty of those which is unfortunately held back on older hardware, but the originality of it is unrivaled. Supposedly the WiiU might slightly improve the quality, but I didn't notice much difference when playing it on Dolphin.

Xenoblade Chronicles - Gaur Plains

Aye, ain't no denyin' the power music has to influence mood and atmosphere even when tunes aren't the main focus. As such, it's of my opinion a game can't be a true piece'a art without said moments whereas the soundtrack and scenario meld into an experience one won't forget any time soon. ... I need a Wii U so I can purchase Xenoblade already. ;_;

Within Temptation - A Dangerous Mind

It baffles me how impossible it is t' find emogothdepressingtunes in higher quality. Damnable youngin's have a phobia t' HQ music. :lol:

Echophlekz - Spring Vibes

SSBfreakCK said:
Aye, ain't no denyin' the power music has to influence mood and atmosphere even when tunes aren't the main focus. As such, it's of my opinion a game can't be a true piece'a art without said moments whereas the soundtrack and scenario meld into an experience one won't forget any time soon. ... I need a Wii U so I can purchase Xenoblade already. ;_;

The game seems to have jumped in price, perhaps due to scarcity since fewer Gamestops have it in stock. Nintendo's online store might have it.

I'm all jazzed out bro, a man can only swing so much so often... The jazz innuendos will never end. I'd have t' go search for new remixed tunes t' continue, so you've won our classy exchange. Well played (heh), good sir. Ah, and thanks for all the new junk I've downloaded. :D
Same here
Added a lot more Nintendo Jazz to my collection

What was your favorite out of all the ones we brought to the table?

That question is dirty. :lol: If I had t' choose, it'd be the tune that started this whole swingin' chain of swing: "Kirby Jazz". You?

Back