What are you listening to??

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - White Requiem

magikarp_second-1.jpg

I generally don't download things....

wynaut

[video=youtube;eXLvPTcc-Ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXLvPTcc-Ow[/video]

dat blazblue. If ya played the games, I have no doubt you'd be a Hazama fan since you've got a thing for fabulous, trollsome villains. :lol: ... Particularly the men.

Also, I forgot GoD (best abbreviation evar) had good tunes since everythin' else was so damn forgettable. Many thanks for the reminder.

Karpmod, I've had several problems with a troll that uses blazblue as part of his routine for amusing the crowds. Don't bring it here, I need to rest from nonsensical randomness.

Nearly the entire ****ing TF2 community loves him and even praised him when he evaded the ban set out for him. Even I can't control that many people.

BAN EVASION?! ... No sentient being deserves praise for such heinous acts. This monster must be punished. He will surely be brought t' justice. Someone get a hold'a [STRIKE]Boz[/STRIKE] Mr. Wright.

What do ya mean he's a defense attorney?! D:<

Mr. Wright won't be joining us soon. Last I saw him, he was playing Trials and Tribulations. He stands little chance against Godot.

BAN EVASION?! ... No sentient being deserves praise for such heinous acts. This monster must be punished. He will surely be brought t' justice. Someone get a hold'a [STRIKE]Boz[/STRIKE] Mr. Wright.

What do ya mean he's a defense attorney?! D:<
Your cover has been blown.

Back